Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Damn those soles are super icy
eek.gif
eek.gif

Word man those soles are super blue Lol. It does seem very inconsistent. I don't want my
sole that blue. Besides that your pair looks perfect in every other perspective. For those that received their pair how does the midsole look regarding the lil bumps. No big deal to me. Just inquiring.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Anyone have an idea on what Niketown NYC is gonna be like on RD?� Camp out status?� Cause there's no way I'm doing that %^&*. �
laugh.gif

Expect nothing less that SJ status, and if I'm not mistaken, there were camp outs. So if you're not down with it, either get a reliable connect or get your computer ready. I won't even bother with the internet.�

HOH Houston for the midnight release. I was long gone by that point.
Well looks like i wont be going to the galleria for these
laugh.gif

those are dope, i want them no matter what the color they make the sole. they are all not bad, its just weird how they have made so many different variations

hmm..I was not going to trip on these but...Footalog has em for a decent price.  I am tempted to get just to have.....I dunno.

Big ups to gentry187. Pair looks immaculate. I just don't like the blue soles. All personal preference though. Footalog or Sneakerape? Decision will be made tomorrow morning.

A question to anyone who has ordered from SneakerApe ? where are they located and where are the shoes actually shipped from ?

Big ups to gentry187. Pair looks immaculate. I just don't like the blue soles. All personal preference though. Footalog or Sneakerape? Decision will be made tomorrow morning.

Thanks bro. I can now rest easy and sleep in come Dec. 23rd.
pimp.gif

wish i could cop the new retros asap but wearing a size 14 no chance with that wish they ran big then I can cop a size 13

RECEIVED MY PAIR YESTERDAY AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW BAD THE QUALITY ON THESE IS. I WAS DEFINITELY DISAPPOINTED AND IT WASNT BECAUSE THEY CAME FROM HONG KONG OR THEY ARE AN EARLY PAIR. HANDS DOWN JB'S QUALITY ON THESE IS BEYOND LOW AND I NEVVVEEERR!!! COMPLAIN ABOUT QUALITY. THE SUEDE UPPER IS HORRIBLE AND RIGID LIKE CARDBOARD, THE CUT IS SORTA OFF ON EM AND I DDNT APPRECIATE THAT. OH, AND THE COLOR IS OFF TOO..ITS LIKE THEY USED A "WHOLE-NOTHER" MEDIUM AND COOL GREY TO PULL IT OFF. 

I ONLY BOUGHT THESE BC THE PATENT LEATHER ON MY OG COOL GREY'S GOT SORTA MESSED UP WHEN I DIED THE SOLES. LIKE I SAID, IM NOT ONE TO COMPLAIN; I HAVE EM AND I DONT HAVE TO LINE UP SO ITS A DONE D. BUT THE QUALITY IS SHOCKING; AFTER WHITE/RED 13S... IM CHUCKIN UP THE DEUCES *CB VOICE*

GOOD LUCK TO YALL

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Anyone have an idea on what Niketown NYC is gonna be like on RD?� Camp out status?� Cause there's no way I'm doing that %^&*. �
laugh.gif

Expect nothing less that SJ status, and if I'm not mistaken, there were camp outs. So if you're not down with it, either get a reliable connect or get your computer ready. I won't even bother with the internet.�
laugh.gif

Word. I learned my lesson; I was in that video.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Word. I learned my lesson; I was in that video.
laugh.gif
Lesson learned too. It's funny because spots like Greenspoint were a breeze. At least that's what my coworkers who got them said.

i like the shoe all around but pulled the trigger on those og cool grey because I have a wide foot. Since I heard that these newer retros are not as wide and comfortable, I really just could not pass up on the rare size deadstock cool grey 11s from the past for these no sir. I will try to cop on release date, but I really have limited chances. Hopefully my connect comes thru because if not i may have to be up at the mall the day before to get these or I will be left hanging trying to reason with resellers which I may not get very far doing. But hopefully everyone gets their pair and that it wont be that much of a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom