Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by iriemark

http://www.endclothing.co...-jordan-xi-retro-12.html

sizes 7-12 under retail too if you're from the US.

happy holidays...

thanks

this @+!# better be legit
laugh.gif
just placed an order that came out to $173.03 total

Got my CT shipping email this morning at 7:42AM PST. I ordered Friday December 17, 2010 around 8:30AM PST. For all of you that ordered from CT, just hang in there. You will be getting your shipping emails soon. I know that they aren't canceling any orders placed last Friday. I know a few of you here got payment errors like me at first but I found out that my bank froze my accounts because I was ordering from a UK site. They thought it was fraud and had me confirm my last 5 transactions and then they unfroze my accounts. Good luck to everyone trying to secure their pair of CGs! To the people of Seattle, good luck on 12/23!
smile.gif

i just copped 2 pairs from endclothing and my total was 206.69 gbp which conerted to $334.62 usd. thats about $167 usd per pair which is alot better than $190 shipped from ndc or eastbay or fnl.com. of course they wont ship until aroud jan 10th but thats cool with me. i already got 2 coming from wellgosh that shipped last friday and should be here today or tomorrow. 4 pair for under retail and no waiting inline at all, hell yeah!  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

I wonder where all the European shoeheads are going to get their CG's now....
laugh.gif

It is to my understanding that the XIs dont sell nearly as fast as they do here in the states, i would say 70% of europe dont even care.  For the record, i am just stating what i have read in the past.  Most of these europe sites that sell CG are gonna end up shipping most if not all of them to the US.
You can kinda tell by how europe sites have them available early and at a lower cost even after shipping is included that the demand isnt nearly as high in europe.

Originally Posted by MoneyMike703

my shhh dont work, it says Sagepay 3DSecure Validation was not successfull and checkout was cancelled.

Your bank is stopping the charges because it is a foreign webpage. I just had to call and get them to allow the charges.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I got my crooked toungues email this morning. niceeeeeeeee

got mine yesterday, the tracking number aint working though.
yea my tracking isnt working either. international shipping has always been odd to me but i just learned to be patient. id expect to get the shoes no earlier than next week to be honest. my sns.com order is ups expedited and is still slated to be delivered dec 27th.
Think our CT order will arrive on the 27 or 28th?  I would hope so, i am going to Taiwan for a while on the 29th........................

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just copped 2 pairs from endclothing and my total was 206.69 gbp which conerted to $334.62 usd. thats about $167 usd per pair which is alot better than $190 shipped from ndc or eastbay or fnl.com. of course they wont ship until aroud jan 10th but thats cool with me. i already got 2 coming from wellgosh that shipped last friday and should be here today or tomorrow. 4 pair for under retail and no waiting inline at all, hell yeah!  
pimp.gif

did you get a tracking number from wellhosh.com?

Those that use CC directly, might end up getting charged a foreign transaction fee.  Just a heads up.  For me, it was around 10 bucks.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

I wonder where all the European shoeheads are going to get their CG's now....
laugh.gif

It is to my understanding that the XIs dont sell nearly as fast as they do here in the states, i would say 70% of europe dont even care.  For the record, i am just stating what i have read in the past.  Most of these europe sites that sell CG are gonna end up shipping most if not all of them to the US.
You can kinda tell by how europe sites have them available early and at a lower cost even after shipping is included that the demand isnt nearly as high in europe.
Well, I thought the lower prices were due to them not charging taxes on US orders (because they don't have to).  On the flip side, they offer free shipping within the UK, so they try to make up for it I think.

I'm pretty sure between the major shoe forums that have posted these links that they're all coming here to the states (which would possibly explain why CT is taking so long... gotta' fill out customs forms and stuff for all of them).  I just think that, regardless how unpopular they are in Europe, having the US just obliterate a couple of big website stocks is going to cause some sort of shortage of CG's over there.

Looks like sizes 9.5 and 10.5 are gone off of End Clothing... surprised they've lasted this long.

EDIT: And I JUST received Hanon-Shop shipping confirmation emails.

I got my crooked toungues email this morning. niceeeeeeeee

got mine yesterday, the tracking number aint working though.
yea my tracking isnt working either. international shipping has always been odd to me but i just learned to be patient. id expect to get the shoes no earlier than next week to be honest. my sns.com order is ups expedited and is still slated to be delivered dec 27th.
Think our CT order will arrive on the 27 or 28th?  I would hope so, i am going to Taiwan for a while on the 29th........................
im honestly not sure. i mean they could be using a cheap shipping method which could take longer. i was using the 27th as a reference point to see that if sns sent Expedited and it wont get here til the 27th, imagine when the ct pair will get here if they ship any slower.
Also, sns shipped yesterday with an expected delivery of the 27th. Even if ct were to ship the same method, they shipped a day later so the earlier would be the 28th.

Back
Top Bottom