Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Anyone else in here that are just gonna try to get the shoes online, and if it fails no biggie? Or am I the lone one here?
with you right here brotha
tabs are open

man im so confused as to why some stores are only getting gs sizes, call our three malls and every mall had a store that were only getting youth sizes. on another note, did any of you notice in the faq about the coolgrey promo code that their excluding swoosh, wonder if its because they had so many orders last year to fulfill, call me greedy but either way that aint right.

Haven't looked at this thread in a couple weeks - did not realize it was this real out here for the CGs. Hahahaha

Houston goin crazy

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by SlimK4

At Lenox mall in Atl...more than 150 heads in line....chances looking slim...

Damn damn damn!!!
for what store.  Champs lenox had over 125 pair last year

For the Nike store,....sorry if quote don't look good, on iPhone...

That's interesting, since that Nike store no longer sales Jordan or basketball sneakers.
Wrong that was the only store to carry the DB iii's for one.  Must have it confused. Unless they changed and only do the major retro releases which could be the reason.
Far from confused.  The last GR Jordan they carried was the white/red 6, or the canvas Jordan 1's (I can't recall which one dropped last).
They pulled all their Jordan & Bball lines out of the store right before the summer started.  If you go in there you'll notice there aren't any Kobe's, LeBron's, "Hyper" series, Jordan's etc.

Now they might sell limited Jordan's such as the DB, etc.  But I know w/o a shadow of a doubt that all their bball sneakers are gone.

I know several employees in the store who were pretty much clueless as to why they decided on this move.

talked to my connect today. his store only got 1 10.5 (which was already mines). but he's driving to another DLTR to scoop another 10.5 for me. now THATS loyalty
pimp.gif

Anyone else in here that are just gonna try to get the shoes online, and if it fails no biggie? Or am I the lone one here?
Right there with you man.

If I don't get em that's more money for me to spend on Kobes.
pimp.gif

In line right now @ willowbrook mall HOH in jersey...line is pretty lengthy...got a ticket at champs for a 13 bout to get two 12s with my boy hopefully....any NTers out here holla @ me

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Right there with you man.

If I don't get em that's more money for me to spend on Kobes.
pimp.gif
for sure
pimp.gif

retro 13 came out this year for a reason haha

Back
Top Bottom