Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by GenX

Damn, don't think I'll be getting a pair tonight. I was going to try NDC at midnight but my debit card is going through some issues and NDC of course doesn't accept PayPal echecks from my bank account so guess I'm out of luck for this one lol.

yeah they do, NDC takes paypal now

LOL I'm having fun reading some of your post. I'm glad I'm at home with my 2 pair size11.because its snowing out in Boston goodluck ladies &gentlemen peace I'm looking forward to read this thread tomorrow.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Originally Posted by GenX

Damn, don't think I'll be getting a pair tonight. I was going to try NDC at midnight but my debit card is going through some issues and NDC of course doesn't accept PayPal echecks from my bank account so guess I'm out of luck for this one lol.

So you're the guy who uses ECHECKS that take 2 weeks to process!!! GO DIE SOMEWHERE!!!!!
Lolwut. I just said that my debit is having problems so that's the only way I could pay on a site which most don't accept. Good attempt tho..

Originally Posted by SlimK4

At Lenox mall in Atl...more than 150 heads in line....chances looking slim...

Damn damn damn!!!
for what store.  Champs lenox had over 125 pair last year

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Damn damn damn!!!

For the Nike store,....sorry if quote don't look good, on iPhone...

Originally Posted by gentry187

This line is getting wild! People smoking, getting their drank on, and shootin craps!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Is this your 1st campout??? 

@Javon23 thats wild people are camping out in that mall i live in B-More not far from you. I havent been to that mall in years though. Im still up in the air about copping though, i may or may not or just get them later. Do you guys think reseller prices may be too extreme later because there are a lotta other kicks i really want more than these but i do still want these. These will probably be gone 1st though.

All these campouts. Seriously hope they are camping at stores that open at 12, if not 12+ hours is just overkill for these.

All y'all asking for the NDC link, just wait until midnight. The shoe will NOT show up beforehand. Sheesh

Any pics of lines in Houston? Curious to see if The Galleria has the same big line they had last year for the Space Jams.

Went to a mall near my house around noon today (doing a midnight release at footlocker) there were 14 people in line. The store had 36 pairs. Went to the other mall and a bunch of stores are getting them (none are opening at midnight). Most doing 6am releases. I plan on getting to the mall around ~3. Any earlier is worthless cause there is no door right near the shoe stores so once they open the door people usually sprint in. Last year they opened the doors at 5am and people just ran from their cars inside. I know which spots don't have shoes on lock so I am going to the store the crowd doesn't go to.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Damn damn damn!!!

For the Nike store,....sorry if quote don't look good, on iPhone...

That's interesting, since that Nike store no longer sales Jordan or basketball sneakers.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

@Javon23 thats wild people are camping out in that mall i live in B-More not far from you. I havent been to that mall in years though. Im still up in the air about copping though, i may or may not or just get them later. Do you guys think reseller prices may be too extreme later because there are a lotta other kicks i really want more than these but i do still want these. These will probably be gone 1st though.

Yeh that mall is great for copping midnight releases of video games. they have two game-stops. never copped Jordans from there though. I did cop the foamposites from DTLR there with no problem.
Last year i tried to cop the space jams from lake forest mall = no luck

Back
Top Bottom