Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Does NDC still accept paypal as a method of payment?

yes

i just tried to checkout with a reg pair of trainers and i dont see the option anywhere, can u point me in the right direction

Paypal only shows up on the flash site.

good luck to all - i was by NTNY and didnt see anyone out there. they have 800 pairs so im sure theres going to be enough for everyone

Now that I'm thinking about it...these might end up being like Copper Foams
laugh.gif
. Seems like stores are getting TONS. I know one Footlocker local has 315 pairs and in the same mall Champs has 250 and Footaction another 250 and Finishline 120.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by TTbeezy

Not trade to an actual person but go to the store and they said i could bring em back and pay the difference

laugh.gif
 at you thinking they are still going to be there like everyone camping out just for the hell of it

roll.gif
at you thinking people are camping here where i live i just left the mall jordans aint big like that down here same mall where i went when my boy got the SJ's at 10:00am release day.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Now that I'm thinking about it...these might end up being like Copper Foams
laugh.gif
. Seems like stores are getting TONS. I know one Footlocker local has 315 pairs and in the same mall Champs has 250 and Footaction another 250 and Finishline 120.

Just depends on where you are located.

The 3rd Star Wars ep from family guy is out. I recommend watching that as we all wait the last hour til the shoes come out.

Chick I know just posted this on FB. She works at Footlocker. Damn I wish I was cooler with her. I could have had a good hook up.
69699_10150152094939896_707214895_8355996_7152201_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

good luck to all - i was by NTNY and didnt see anyone out there. they have 800 pairs so im sure theres going to be enough for everyone

most NT locations in major cities handed out wristbands earlier today.
-sf77

Looks like I'm going to miss out on these..I got caught secretly fapping in the line by a nearby officer and was told to leave the premises. GL to you all though.

i talked to finishline about the mobile release earlier and she said it was PROCESSED. just waiting 3-5 days for them to ship it out. BUSINESS DAYS.

Glad I secured my pairs. No mark up retail. Mine my girls and my homegirls. And a bonus air more uptempos. Got those 25% off. The socks are super dope.

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

i talked to finishline about the mobile release earlier and she said it was PROCESSED. just waiting 3-5 days for them to ship it out. BUSINESS DAYS.

Did finishline have 12.5 up earlier i cant remember

Back
Top Bottom