Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Easy cop from NDC. sz.10. I got confirmation so I hope they don't cancel. The discount code didn't work. I'm going to try and call them later so they can apply it. IF not then oh well not planning on wearing them any time soon any ways

had an hour and a half wait time for champs...went to finishline. order confirmation in 5 minutes...time for black ops

We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 4:10:35 AM CST
Your Wait: 4 hours 54 min 51 sec

Eastbay sucks.

My timer on Eastbay started at 55 min and is up to an hour and ten min now.  
roll.gif

Praying I can get through on NDC and a sz 15 or 16 is still left.

This is the message I got on Eastbay.... :-(

Please Wait
We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 7:46:50 AM CST
Your Wait: 8 hours 27 min 40 sec

FNL came through... got charged and everything but with my experience with these types of releases, can easily get cancelled

Just got my confirmation for my two pairs from Finishline! Eastbay locked up after I got them in my cart but oh well! Plan B worked! =)

Easy cop from NDC. sz.10. I got confirmation so I hope they don't cancel. The discount code didn't work. I'm going to try and call them later so they can apply it. IF not then oh well not planning on wearing them any time soon any ways

Been trying to sign into my swoosh account for 20 minutes, and it won't let me. Same thing with my boy, won't let him either. Anyone else having this problem?

^yea me to, i got all the ay to step 3 then the flash circle hit and is still spinning.

The phones are even baked up lik crazy

i tryed but i guess it just wasnt meant to be

Originally Posted by ehh

My timer on Eastbay started at 55 min and is up to an hour and ten min now.  
roll.gif

Praying I can get through on NDC and a sz 15 or 16 is still left.

you can have the 16's. leave my 15's alone. at least 2 pair anyway.

SWOOSH #+***!!!

Was too quick with it and forgot to put in the free over night code, but oh well can't beat that price.

Big ups to Gethigh420 for posting the code though!

Got my confirm already too!

ac9614c582.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good luck to all you still trying!

Been trying to sign into my swoosh account for 20 minutes, and it won't let me. Same thing with my boy, won't let him either. Anyone else having this problem?

Hmm, I can't login to Swoosh right now. Been trying so I can cop a pair of GS for my girl and I get the spinning flash circle...

Back
Top Bottom