Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Originally Posted by CEDavII

this spinning flash circle on NDC is laughing at me.
I'm getting the same thing
frown.gif

got my confirmation... tried to get another, but now that site doesnt work...

Wiz copped for my bday on the 21st. Don't know how long she had em hidden in the crib tho. I aint complainin. If it wasn't for her, I would've been passin

Wiz copped for my bday on the 21st. Don't know how long she had em hidden in the crib tho. I aint complainin. If it wasn't for her, I would've been passin

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Finishline is back up but can't find them on the site at all.... FML

smh @ finishline sorry !%% search or w.e found it like 3 mins ago size 11-14 sold out in like a minute then 8.5 and 8 started to sell out well iknow what website to goto now for online releases
30t6p3b.gif

I copped my 10.5 mens CGs around 11:53 PM EST. I checked out and paid. I was trying to get a Youth pair for my wife and a pair of toddlers but they weren't added to the site yet. Now they are up but the NDC keeps crashing. Good luck to the rest of you.

Finally was able to add shoes to my cart on eastbay and wait time was 2 hours and 10 minutes....

10 minutes goes by and get the damn jrun error crap....Try to reload, same **#...

Was able to get thru by now had to add shoes again, did, again 2 hour wait and again damn thing errors out....

Screw it, I'm cool with my 2 OG and 2 retro space jams...

Haven't been able to scoop off ndc in a long time but got lucky.. now time to get up early.  Man these bring back memories!

10 minutes left on my champs timer, hope they dont bump it up again... whats the number to order through the phone? Prob too late now, but for the future at least

People please get off these sites. Must call. I tried it for these I tried it for the Altitudes.
Worked on both releases. Calling is better because you get to talk to someone.
Better than internet.

Back
Top Bottom