Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

the weather in LA was insane mate.....ppl are crazy..I came back from Clippers game around 10pm, copped one size 12 on NDC..though da error issue was reli frustrating..it took me around 20 mins to get my order through....anyway, easy cop.
pimp.gif

I'm in San Antonio and I just copped mine! The line was pure madness! The mall cops tried to let us in 5 at a time, but people snuck in at other entrances!! I got the last size 11 at Foot Locker! VERY WORTH THE WAIT!!!

anyone knows where i can get them at london?? and will it still be available after Christmas?
imma go there after Christmas

I'm at the King of Prussia mall, they had a midnight release and sold out...wow I didn't realize it was that serious anymore, I used to roll in here back in the day (2006 being prob the last time) and cop them no problem. Saved myself $175, oh well.

quick calls around and in the DMV.. pretty much all D.C./MD stores are gone ... would try VA stores but 1) don't feel like driving. If anyone knows a good spot holla, if not... *peace*

Lol I'm in line and dudes tryna skip and @!%*.

Me and my goons at the front, and some dudes behind us got chumped for their spots. Smh

Originally Posted by jau014

anyone knows where i can get them at london?? and will it still be available after Christmas?

try the niketown at Oxford Circus or the footlocker near bond street mate. Brits never buy these~
roll.gif

Originally Posted by weapen12

Originally Posted by a019

Originally Posted by weapen12

damn where I live in the bay sun valley mall got shut down too many people were pushing the front of the line. all stores closed left empty handed!
tired.gif

yup all i can say is thats the worst i ever have seen sunvalley mall in concord. especially since its Concord. a girl got slammed by police officer then arrested. crazy night!!!

it was crazy never again. someone even stole my boys wallet. i will stick to my online release from here on out or niketown. malls that i go never seem to get it right with lines and keep folks from cutting. i went from 13 to... 20 to... go home. mall is closed!
roll.gif
 oh well wifey helped out on ndc.
pimp.gif
saw on FB, my friend posted that they were going to use the fire hose on yall lol

Sunvalley was good to me before, but man.....dang

Just woke up off to work I'm glad I had a goodnights sleep and I didn't have to deal with this madness .congratulations to everybody who camped out.out here in Boston was snowing and raining lucky I was Abel to get my 2 pairs early for retail.

easy cop fer me, mine got those damn blue soles though. not really impressed by the cool greys but they were the only colorway of XI's i didnt have so im good.

Jus. Got word a while ago from a fellow NTer that mine are secured and will be sent out today(23rd). Thank you Diego1984, much appreciated

I haven't ordered a pair of Jordan's on the release since the first release of the 11s.  

Thought I'd have no problem copping a pair online from somewhere.

Nope. NDC lets me down for the first time since the Olympic Shox BB4.
(not so) Patiently waitng for a re-stock.
Anyone know what time to expect it?

It's funny all the dudes breaking out their "fire" which they probably carried into the mall before they touched the ground, lol

Whatever happened to wearing your shoes? I guess I'm too old to understand anymore, my last real cop was the fire red 3's

fort lauderdale area midnight release, got crazy. bout 20 people tried skipping in the front of the line.. madd cops and security showed up n eventually got it all under control. 37 pairs available and about 100 people showed up. needless to say, a lot of disappointed individuals! i got my pair so im grateful

Originally Posted by Stoker55

I haven't ordered a pair of Jordan's on the release since the first release of the 11s.  

Thought I'd have no problem copping a pair online from somewhere.

Nope. NDC lets me down for the first time since the Olympic Shox BB4.
(not so) Patiently waitng for a re-stock.
Anyone know what time to expect it?

NEVER
laugh.gif

Super easy cop here in South Jersey
Kicks USA in Cherry Hill mall still had 3 sz 10's and 3 sz 9.5's and no one else was outside the store waiting, nothing higher than the 10's though. I know FL/HoH had a midnight release here and there was a big line up for that.
Hope every one got theirs safely

Damn, a STOKER sighting.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I am calling Nike to try and return these, too many pairs went through.
sick.gif

im on the phone on hold with NDC now, hopefully they are able to give me the free overnight shipping, i tried using the promotional code last night but it wasnt working.

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

im on the phone on hold with NDC now, hopefully they are able to give me the free overnight shipping, i tried using the promotional code last night but it wasnt working.

let me know if they do, on the way to the office, so i was going to call them in a few mins and try to get the same thing done.

Originally Posted by mikewei

Originally Posted by jau014

try the niketown at Oxford Circus or the footlocker near bond street mate. Brits never buy these~
roll.gif
thanks man! hope you're right. can't wait to scoop a pair or 2 
pimp.gif

easy cop at MALL OF AMERICA 200 pairs at NIKE 120 at footaction and 100 at champs and a few ore at finishline TODAY WAS A GOOD day.

Came out empty handed in detroit..... ninjas EVERYWHERE.... i tried and FAILED...... This one stings. Im at work wit da sad face lol. Congrats on everyone who copped wit no problems.

The Mall of America was very good to me.

Also, not sleeping and going to the mall 3 hours before it opened helped too.

Got my pair, thanks to a good homie back home who camped and copped for me. Now, sitting at the airport, ready to fly home for the Holidays. Congrats to all who got their pairs. for those still trying; keep hope alive. There seem to be a ton out there.

Back
Top Bottom