Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

homer-doh.jpg

Originally Posted by mikewei

Originally Posted by jau014

anyone knows where i can get them at london?? and will it still be available after Christmas?
imma go there after Christmas

try the niketown at Oxford Circus or the footlocker near bond street mate. Brits never buy these~
roll.gif
cosign...the oxford circus is where I copped my true blue IIIs

I bet the restock goes up on NDC on Xmas morning. Nice little present for those who missed out. Or those who want more.

I was worried about them taking stock from my FNL for the mobile mess up but nobody on line at FNL even knew about the mobile app.

FYI...if you couldnt get the COOLGREY promo code from NDC to work with your order, you can call NDC customer support and they will upgrade your order to the free next day shipping.
Just called and got my 2 orders upgraded from ground.
-sf77

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Hanon mustve got a re-stock, they emailed me, I added to cart and checked out. Came to 119.91 Gbp or 185$ us roughly, can't beat that

Good looking out...their restock ships in January...so 2nd pair to put on ice.  I dont get home till March anyways...

--updated--2nd pair copped with ease

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

FYI...if you couldnt get the COOLGREY promo code from NDC to work with your order, you can call NDC customer support and they will upgrade your order to the free next day shipping.
-sf77
Good looking out family.

Ok cop for me, i went at 7:30 didnt see a lot of people so i thought it was going to be easy but first 4 stores i went to were sold out plus I was going into each store behind another guy looking for the same size, finally I went into the 5th store that most people dont even know carries new releases and got my pair. I think the lady was trying to hold the pair for friend because she was giving me a runaround looking for them in the back after she had already looked under the counter then at the end they were under the counter.

What i dont get is why camp out for so long in cold weather? Time is money, why not just buy them on ebay for about $225? After tax you end up paying $192 anyways, whats another $30 to save you from spending hours outside? not trying to knock anyone just doesnt make sense to me.

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

-sf77

Just talked to Nike as well. I don't think you even need to call. The lady I talked to said everyone who ordered the jordans is getting free overnight shipping.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Y'all are acting like Bow Wow in 'Like Mike'

Think just because you buy some shoes it gives you style.

Sleeping in tents for 16 hours for a non-limited shoe...

laugh.gif
LOL Fixed

Easy pick-up. Copped a pair on Finishline.com and a pair at Finishline this morning. No problem at all.

Quick iPhone pic. 2001 retro's on left (worn only twice), 2010 retros on right.

Got my pair, and 2 of my cuzos pairs at Hibbets in Hopkinsville KY with no prob...good luck to everbody else

So I went to one of the local finishline's to pick up the cool grey 11's this morning usually there isn't alot of people and today there were about 20+ people in line
sick.gif
. I was surprised because last year for the SPACE JAMS there were only 3 people in front of me and my brother so that was 5 people total including my brother and I. So then I went to another finishline @ another mall there was no line but they had a sign hanging on the security gate saying that they did not have any Air Jordan cool grey 11's and at first I thought that looks kinda fishy but then I thought maybe they just don't want people standing in line for no reason but then when I got home I found out the store opened @ 7am and they did get the cool grey's but sold out in minutes.
mad.gif
 All sold out here in St. Louis couldn't find a pair with a gps.

Footaction I was at sold pairs to employees so people who had been out there since the line started didn't even get their size.  I was there at 5:30 and was at the front.  Question, what's good with people showing up at 11:55 thinking they are about to come away with a few pairs??  Or, thinking they would be able to skip.  We already had a pact made by 6:30 it wasn't going down like that. 
laugh.gif

just got mine from my neighborhood Dr. Jays, no line or anything lol. I saw some people lining up in cross county in Yonkers last night lol

Back
Top Bottom