Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Some dude broke the glass off the mall door bum rushing.

Yeah, let's go to jail for a pair of sneakers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Hanon mustve got a re-stock, they emailed me, I added to cart and checked out. Came to 119.91 Gbp or 185$ us roughly, can't beat that

Good looking out...their restock ships in January...so 2nd pair to put on ice.  I dont get home till March anyways...

hope it helps someone. I might go with a friend to a spot today if they got anything I'll post it

Got in line at 3am. Got out with 2 pairs around 6:30am. there must have been at least 200-250 people at southcenter.

Heard a gun was pulled at Florida Mall HOH in Orlando. Dude's girl got arrested though since he threw it in her purse. Either way, I'm glad I never have to camp out in that fracas. I promised myself to always be prepared ever since the Space Jams, and I've been stress free since.

My boy called Niketown Chicago and placed a phone order and copped a size 12 like 40 mins ago. Those of you hurtin' should try that.

Hanon mustve got a re-stock, they emailed me, I added to cart and checked out. Came to 119.91 Gbp or 185$ us roughly, can't beat that

Good looking out...their restock ships in January...so 2nd pair to put on ice.  I dont get home till March anyways...

hope it helps someone. I might go with a friend to a spot today if they got anything I'll post it
i cant select a shipping method with hanon
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Tony 2 Tha

Easy pick-up. Copped a pair on Finishline.com and a pair at Finishline this morning. No problem at all.

Quick iPhone pic. 2001 retro's on left (worn only twice), 2010 retros on right.
hmm i knew i wasn't goin crazy...they altered da tread pattern on em a lil in da back.
THAT FRESH YELLOW UMMMMM
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol, they were icey clear 6 years ago when I copped them. Had to break them out for the release. People were like, "You got 'em already? Why are the bottoms yellow?"

Man this $%$ is gettn outta hand.... only one mall where i stay had em, hibbetts only had 18 pair ,footaction had 24 and footlocker had 112 and finishline had 36.. the whole city was is the mall and it was pure pandemonium.... peoples grandmas and moms gettn ran over once the doors to the mall opened at 7am... most people were there at 5am only to get punked by the runners and cats goin in and buying 5 or 6 pair for their boys who wasnt in the front of the lne,, people was str8 dumbn... few fights... alot of missing merchandise on top of alot of elroys (police) showing up to calm the shoe junkies.. said all that to say it pays to have a solid connect mayb even 2.. none the less i copped my 3rd and final pair from FA since my boy is the manager. now its back to crib at 9:33am for some shut eye....

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by nikehead214

After being pushed around, pepper sprayed, and ordered around by cops, finally got my two pairs at Town East in Dallas. Some dude broke the glass off the mall door bum rushing.

eek.gif
We weren't in line, figured the order will get ruined as 7 A.M. reached near like it does every year, so we chilled in the car listening to Illmatic and sleeping. Woke up around 5:30, noticed that everyone started gathering around the doors, woke up my boys.
Thankfully we were in the middle of the crowd. Didn't get too much of it, but it was crazy to see dudes go insane over shoes like that. Really questions where morals are involved in this whole situation because the cops thought it was a joke we were waiting for shoes.

just looked at eBay for a laugh....$390+......wow...I'm not a reseller...but wow...

is it that serious for a pair of XI's...I mean, I know, I know...their XI's....but paying 3x...color me shocked..

there's a seller for every buyer I guess....

we know there is going to a be a FNL restock, once all the canceled orders get processed....Merry Christmas to all

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

FYI...if you couldnt get the COOLGREY promo code from NDC to work with your order, you can call NDC customer support and they will upgrade your order to the free next day shipping.
Just called and got my 2 orders upgraded from ground.
-sf77

Just talked to Nike as well. I don't think you even need to call. The lady I talked to said everyone who ordered the jordans is getting free overnight shipping.
Yeah I was told the same thing. 
hope this is true, i called twice and they told me there is no way for them to edit the shipping option. all they did was give me a free overnight promo code for my next order.
I just called right now... They have an automated voice saying that everyone is getting upgraded
pimp.gif

I dont know how come you can't select shipping on hannon keep tryin
i have no idea, i get to checkout, and it says no available 
 shipping methods for your location
eyes.gif

FYI...if you couldnt get the COOLGREY promo code from NDC to work with your order, you can call NDC customer support and they will upgrade your order to the free next day shipping.
-sf77

Just talked to Nike as well. I don't think you even need to call. The lady I talked to said everyone who ordered the jordans is getting free overnight shipping.
hope this is true, i called twice and they told me there is no way for them to edit the shipping option. all they did was give me a free overnight promo code for my next order.

Same. She said they are *trying* to process all Jordan 11 orders with overnight shipping, but no guarantees.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

How bout hanon shop will not ship to the states now, at least i got my pair on ndc early this morning
I had no problem...just put in an order and having them shipped to Virginia...put your state as the county and it will bring up the shipping costs...

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

My boy called Niketown Chicago and placed a phone order and copped a size 12 like 40 mins ago. Those of you hurtin' should try that.

that's what I did
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kikzRus

-sf77

I just called right now... They have an automated voice saying that everyone is getting upgraded
pimp.gif
Talked to a customer service rep this morning around 6 and she said that she would submit a claim to have mine sent overnight. Everyone getting upgraded is pretty sweet.

So didnt get through on NDC till like 12:30 pacific...... ended up swooping up my two 13's. I'm pretty happy.

been inspecting my pair of cool greys and it seems like they are not using real carbon fiber for these. looked @ my 09 jams and they did. guess jb is still in the process of cheaping out...

also i noticed that these retros are closer to OG form than any other XI to release since the DMP's. they made more room above the toe which makes them more comfortable but also gets rid of that slim toe bannana shape that the cdps, anniversaries and 09 jams all had. glad i copped em even though the cools arent my fav XI's....

for those that are sleeping on em, dont. JB has rectified the shape somewhat and they are worth scoopin. you'll see once you see someone else rockin em...

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

How bout hanon shop will not ship to the states now, at least i got my pair on ndc early this morning
I had no problem...just put in an order and having them shipped to Virginia...put your state as the county and it will bring up the shipping costs...

I cant even do that, it brings up the places in the UK, i can believe this is happening to me

for those who ordered from crooked tongues... Did it take a couple days before your tracking number worked? I got an e-mail yesterday telling me my order shipped but when I go to track it "Your search did not find any matching tracking. Please refine your search criteria" pops up...

If anyone in north jersey lookin for a 13, jersey gardens mall em..... that's the only size they got

Back
Top Bottom