Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I camped ALLL night in the rain and still BARELY got my pair. Glad i didnt trust my "connect"

wow just ordered from hanon 3 pair and it ended up being under retail for each pair shipped. never heard of the retailer before but saw them mentioned in this thread...hope everything goes ok..

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Copped two pairs... Flipped 1 to some dude who was standing at the end of the line for $375
pimp.gif

feels good man.

Just an FYI to those who placed more than 1 order on NDC.
You should be expecting phone calls from sales reps confirming that one of your orders will be shipped and processed, and he will most likely tell you that someone else would call you about your 2nd order (since there is only one order per houshold/per card). Therefore, if you do get a call from a 2nd person, then you can confirm changing the shipping address and CC info with them to keep your order, but if you do not get a call from anyone....then both orders would just ship without any issues.

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by msw1233

wow just ordered from hanon 3 pair and it ended up being under retail for each pair shipped. never heard of the retailer before but saw them mentioned in this thread...hope everything goes ok..

under retail shipped? I paid 189 shippedto the guy struggling on hanon try puttin us your state as the country and another thing pops up to put united states

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Originally Posted by msw1233

under retail shipped? I paid 189 shippedto the guy struggling on hanon try puttin us your state as the country and another thing pops up to put united states
its because i bought multiple pairs. if you just bought one pair the shipping would make them a lot more expensive per pair.  

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

I dont know how come you can't select shipping on hannon keep tryin
i have no idea, i get to checkout, and it says no available 
 shipping methods for your location
eyes.gif

same response for errbody with the problem...put your state as the county and the shipping option will appear

Damn those thin laces look bad, but dope pics Kneesh.

To say NDC dropped the ball on this release is an understatement. But whoever wears a 12 they are back up on NDC.

Glad to see a lot of people came away with pairs,

Back
Top Bottom