Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Damn those thin laces look bad, but dope pics Kneesh.

To say NDC dropped the ball on this release is an understatement. But whoever wears a 12 they are back up on NDC.

Glad to see a lot of people came away with pairs,
how did NDC drop the ball? if u were on the first 5 minutes it was up it was super easy to go through

i even managed to pick up another pair 45 minutes after when i logged on again just for the hell of it

eastbay are the one who dropped the ball im never coppin from them again

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Finally placed an order with hanon shop, did anyone get an email saying order status not finish yet ? if so what do i need to do to finish it
I got that because I stepped away from my laptop...as soon as I got back and paid through paypal i got the invoice and the paypal confirmation

I got the same email, but I didn't get a real confirmation email, just paypal taken out and an invoice after ordering

Was going to pick up the size 14s for a buddy but when I checked out, they were gone.  People still sniping pairs left and right.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Did anyone get a confirmation email from Finishline?

Yup, I got mine pretty quickly last night.
I paid with paypal and never got a confirmation... Damn I hope they dont cancel on me, that order was for my girl and nephew
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

To say NDC dropped the ball on this release is an understatement. But whoever wears a 12 they are back up on NDC.

how did NDC drop the ball? if u were on the first 5 minutes it was up it was super easy to go through

i even managed to pick up another pair 45 minutes after when i logged on again just for the hell of it

When were they available to cop on NDC?  Assuming Midnight EST?

My soles are pretty blue so hopefully they hold for a while and don't yellow
pimp.gif

c'mon these were easy to get usually ndc is sold out in 5min. i just woke up and copped a pear of 11.5's on ndc. CAKE BRO's!!!

Looks like FNL order went through. Got them off the mobile glitch in the morning yesterday. woohoo

Fulton Mall in Brooklyn was an easy cop to all my NYC heads.

Every store had them and the lines weren't that bad.

In at 530 out at 645

=D

Hope yall got your pair!

Was suppose to wake up at 530 to go line up and cop em. Figured I'd lie down on my bed and take a quick nap. Needless to say, that did not happen and woke up at 10. Got dressed and went straight to Jamaica Avenue. I went to FL, Modells, Dr.Jays and Jimmy Jazz and they were all sold out. So I went to Moes Sneaker Spot and was about 20th in line. Line moved quick and I got my 9.5. They were letting people buy 1 pair at a time; which is how it should be!

BTW, these fit HELLA roomy especially on the toe. My size 9.5 felt like a size 10

8.5 on NDC wack!

i woke up at 630 expecting a big crowd but i got my pair with ease here in socal
i feel bad for those who camped out all day long in the rain and didnt get ur pairs you guys are nuts

Originally Posted by Peay21

I know Im going to get bashed for saying this but Im 30 years old I was there when the these came out in 2001 and I said it back then. These are the second most overrated Jordans I ever saw first being the Columbias. Now the White/Black-Concord now that's the Jordan 11 I want to see come out next Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
im a bit older than you, and youre correct on all counts.

I gotta blaze one for the 420th post and to celebrate! We getting these tomorrow right? On Christmas Eve from Nikestore.com? I'll believe it when I see it, but it would be sweet if fedex rolls up on Christmas eve and drops off my Cool Greys! Merry Christmas ya'll!

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

When were they available to cop on NDC?  Assuming Midnight EST?

right at midnight eastern / 9pm pacific

after a few minutes it crashed but then after about 30-45 min it was workin fine for me

Back
Top Bottom