Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

^ try using a mr clean magic eraser. I use that for all tough stains. It works very well for me.

This would probably be your best bet. It's tough to get those blue stains out of the nubuck upper.

no see you later bro
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

^ try using a mr clean magic eraser. I use that for all tough stains. It works very well for me.

This would probably be your best bet. It's tough to get those blue stains out of the nubuck upper.

Gonna give that a shot and see where it gets me.  Now I'm even MORE ticked I didn't jump on that second pair when I had the chance.  Might have to let a reseller hit me over the head.
30t6p3b.gif

now i'm shook about these murking my pinky toe.

we'll see... if they're too uncomfortable i should have no problem breaking even getting rid of them...

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I swear a lot of you must be underage.

I doubt Eastbay shipped them out like that.  More than likely it happened with whatever shipping service Eastbay chose.  When I worked at FedEx out of HS, which was forever-ago, everytime a loader/unloader went ham on a box (destroyed) it, they would just repackage it.

I just turned 30 and my 8 yr old daughter would know that aint right. My boy bought them from Eastbay and Eastbay contracted UPS/FedEx/ USPS. If pizza hut messes up your delivery. You dont call the delivery boy, you call Pizza Hut because they should be holding everybody that touched your pizza accountable for order being wrong.

Eastbay is at fault. They hired a company that went "ham" on his box and no one apologized at least not to my knowledge. That could have happened to anyone of us here on NT. Eastbay needs to be made aware.
Exactly.  Most retailers like these hire logistics companies to do the actual shipping.  If you have a problem, you still contact the person who sold you the goods, not XYZ logistics.
Terrible analogy.

Pizza Hut analogy is wrong because in the same case as buddy's shoes, say the delivery boy dropped the box of pizza on the
ground right outside your doorstep and your pizza landed right on the concrete.
Now is that Pizza Hut's fault or the delivery boy's fault? 

You sir are a ******.
Please tell me how you came to that conclusion.
I'll wait.
glasses.gif
you contact where your money was put into and...in ur case pizza hut...pizza hut will deal wit ya pizza boy or FNL or whoever will deal wit UPS. thats how the system works

Exactly...but apparently dude doesn't understand order resolution very well.
laugh.gif

^^
roll.gif

but anyway yea i would try using the magic eraser for jean stains it works wonders for me too. I was planing to keep them on ice for a while but i couldn't help it i wore them for Christmas Eve. Couldn't resist, very clean cw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by staysogreezy

no see you later bro
smile.gif
What's up Mr. Greezy? Top of the morning to ya!

Anyway,

I had jean stains on the patent of anni xi pair. It took about 95% of it out. Just be very soft and gentle.  You don't want to mess up the materials.

finally got my pair today
i went into shieks on friday and
they told me they could order me a pair
picked them up today 
happy.gif

^Surprised Shiekh came through for you...Nice....
They always seem to be a bit shady to me......

Anyone get their shipment yet when NikeStore restocked online (december 24 at like 1 am Pacific time)? Still waiting on mine..though today said that they have SHIPPED mines..jw if anyone got theirs a little sooner?

ended up selling every single pair i purchased. Even the pairs that havent showed up have been sold.  Hopefully they get here today or tomorrow, so i can pack them up and send them off to those who love CGs.  Money was too good to pass up.

and Going back to Taiwan tomorrow. Can probably still cop for retail.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

The7onius wrote:

bigj505 wrote:

My pair from finishline just showed up. I think I got bgrades for the right shoe
laugh.gif

The tongue's JUMPMAN JORDAN label seems to be sewn wrong. Its squished down and when I pull it, I can see the string straining like its not supposed to be straight.

The last pic makes it look bad, but with the laces done and your feet in them, they probably aint even that noticable right?

This. If you yourself can notice it that is all that matters. Cant down play the obvious. They are **%$#* B grades and finishline/Jb is wrong for selling them. B grades belong in the trash! Point blank. I hate when people try to downplay bad quality on $200 shoes. It is what it is. I got F%$@#* on my pair too and all they can offer is a refund.
indifferent.gif

holy shiznit broman, thats more like a P-GRADE

Back
Top Bottom