Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

I just got off the phone with endclothing to cancel my orders cuz I already got my pairs so be on the lookout on their website as they might have more pairs up for sale. I also asked about the preorders that are suppose to come in on the 10th of Jan. They said that all those who placed their orders will get their shoes guaranteed.

yeah i tried to email to cancel my second preorder. i guess i may need to make a google voice call.
Man, I don't know why you guys would want to cancel your orders from there... unless you got your pairs super cheap or something.  Because the ones from End Clothing ended up being just under retail (shipping included) if you bought one I believe.  Just my 2 cents I guess... but I definitely wouldn't cancel them unless you got a deep discount off of the pairs you already have.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now that video is funny as hell

Finishline came through with my mobile order. Can't believe it...

That video was dumb but atleast he's enjoying his shoes and actually wearing them not worrying about creases yellowing etc so kudos to him!

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Anyone know of a restock or any site sellen em for around 200? Christmas ransacked my pockets so im tryna get em as low as possible
ohwell.gif

nothing broman, ebay is your only friend now, i just got a pear off ebay for 235 shipped!!!! i got lucky tho all others are 270+

Anyone know of a restock or any site sellen em for around 200? Christmas ransacked my pockets so im tryna get em as low as possible
ohwell.gif

nothing broman, ebay is your only friend now, i just got a pear off ebay for 235 shipped!!!! i got lucky tho all others are 270+

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

I just got off the phone with endclothing to cancel my orders cuz I already got my pairs so be on the lookout on their website as they might have more pairs up for sale. I also asked about the preorders that are suppose to come in on the 10th of Jan. They said that all those who placed their orders will get their shoes guaranteed.

yeah i tried to email to cancel my second preorder. i guess i may need to make a google voice call.
Man, I don't know why you guys would want to cancel your orders from there... unless you got your pairs super cheap or something.  Because the ones from End Clothing ended up being just under retail (shipping included) if you bought one I believe.  Just my 2 cents I guess... but I definitely wouldn't cancel them unless you got a deep discount off of the pairs you already have.
yup

i copped a size 11 pair off NDC just in case these endclothing people didnt come through but since it looks like they will, the day i get my pair i'll probably end up selling my NDC pair on craigslist for a nice lil profit
grin.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

ohwell.gif

Just bought mine last night for .99 and 200 shipping cost dude had them listed as nike air cool greys 2010
pimp.gif

Sorry I'm late to this thread, I've been clearing up a lot of issues relating to the Kobe/Lebron launches. 

Regarding the Jordan box issue that came up with Caliking03's order, I'd like to note that we do our best to send out the boxes when we do have them, but currently don't have a system in place to double box these orders every time or spare boxes to replace damaged ones. So at this time, we're not able to cover missing or damaged boxes, only the product itself.  Sometimes an order will be sent without a Jordan box and sometimes it will be damaged in shipment, but this is not normal or expected and we apologize to Caliking03 and anyone else reading this who has had that experience. For some launches we are able to provide a double box service, but otherwise I would personally recommend ordering a gift box when completing your order for extra assurance, at least in the meantime.

With that said, we're very much aware of our customers' feelings on the issue and we are determined not to just stand by without looking into ways to work things out for you guys.  We have people researching how to make this process work for collectors within the confines of our warehouse system. Ray and I have also been recording all customer feedback on packaging and boxes and we definitely appreciate all the comments that have come up in this thread, which I have added to the list.  We also compile photos when customers provide them, so we'd like to thank Caliking03 for being able to do that, too.
Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I got a box full of air pillows and tissue...no shoes or box. Eastbay and Nike or UPS and FEDex were in our boxes
I'm very sorry to hear that this happened.  If you haven't been in contact with our Customer Service Department, please send me a PM with your customer and order number and I can see to it that you receive a full refund for this order.

If anyone else has any concerns about packaging, you can always feel free to PM us.  We want to hear everything you guys have to say and value every bit of feedback we receive.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by StillIn729

sold my pair for $260 and decided to buy Space Jams for $280

09 jams? not hatin, but i woulda went for some og jams if u didnt..but hey, to each his own..

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Sorry I'm late to this thread, I've been clearing up a lot of issues relating to the Kobe/Lebron launches. 

Regarding the Jordan box issue that came up with Caliking03's order, I'd like to note that we do our best to send out the boxes when we do have them, but currently don't have a system in place to double box these orders every time or spare boxes to replace damaged ones. So at this time, we're not able to cover missing or damaged boxes, only the product itself.  Sometimes an order will be sent without a Jordan box and sometimes it will be damaged in shipment, but this is not normal or expected and we apologize to Caliking03 and anyone else reading this who has had that experience. For some launches we are able to provide a double box service, but otherwise I would personally recommend ordering a gift box when completing your order for extra assurance, at least in the meantime.

With that said, we're very much aware of our customers' feelings on the issue and we are determined not to just stand by without looking into ways to work things out for you guys.  We have people researching how to make this process work for collectors within the confines of our warehouse system. Ray and I have also been recording all customer feedback on packaging and boxes and we definitely appreciate all the comments that have come up in this thread, which I have added to the list.  We also compile photos when customers provide them, so we'd like to thank Caliking03 for being able to do that, too.
Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I got a box full of air pillows and tissue...no shoes or box. Eastbay and Nike or UPS and FEDex were in our boxes
I'm very sorry to hear that this happened.  If you haven't been in contact with our Customer Service Department, please send me a PM with your customer and order number and I can see to it that you receive a full refund for this order.

If anyone else has any concerns about packaging, you can always feel free to PM us.  We want to hear everything you guys have to say and value every bit of feedback we receive.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Dude thats a nice little spiel in all but Eastbay is still at fault for conducting such poor business.According to what your saying, Eastbay knowingly and willingly shipped Caliking03's order without notifying him that his shoes didn't come with its standard box.In what ways do Eastbay plan on making this situation better? Can you imagine if someone ordered a Defining the Moment Pack and only getting the shoes SMH.

One of the size 8s I got for my homie has a big scratch on the left shoe toe-box on the patent leather.

There is also deep nicks on the mid sole white area on right shoe.

SMH.

I mean yeah I could have gone 2001's but I plan to beat them into the ground, in reality I paid retail plus $20 so it's all good to me

if I bought 2001's I'd be afraid to wear them daily plus if I was gonna drop money for anything 01 it'd be Columbia's

I had them back in the day and wore them until they became my grass cutting shoes, I'm not one of these people who act like these retro's so far off the OG's, they are sneakers I buy them to wear for as long as possible.

just my take

Originally Posted by flappy188

ohwell.gif

353c96c.jpg

^^^^^^^ haha well i feel like an idiot now. what happened to that chatter about only holding stock for 48 hours for a nike restock or something?

my boy tryna resell his size nine for $230.. i really think he the middle man me... i dont really need em bcuz im good with the 2 i have.. DECISIONS DECISIONS

finally got my three pairs of size 14's from the finishline mobile order!....I knew about it for a while and used it early for a few releases.....

Back
Top Bottom