Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Actually the stuff they used for the blue tint on the OG colombia clear soles, look way better and I'm betting that type of blue will last longer than the blue tint they used on the CGs

I'm not effin' with that mesh though. I'm surprised JB didn't release them like that, but I'm glad they didn't use it

Sorry to ask this but what were the original uppers made of, I didn't have a pair. The Concords had the mesh with leather around the ankle, right?

That sample with mesh ain't so bad. The only thing that looks bad is the nubuck tongue. Kills the look IMO. If it would of had a mesh tongue then it would of looked
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Theyre the best dude.  Easy go anywhere slip on. 

Van style Crocs, how can you not like?
roll.gif
my wife would smack me if I wore them.... I bet she would like though..... wanna link me lol Threadjack!

I went away for a few days and there appears to be 40 more pages of useless chit chat. Did any stores receive a restock? I don't have the time to waste sifting through all this crap.

responses to a few questions...for what it's worth:

1) sizing seems to be true, or maybe a little small. i can go 10 or 10.5 with jordans depending on the shoe, but these are def 10.5s.

2) re: restocks--some places like shoetrends have done restocks for ridiculous prices, but no places for retail lately. prices on ebay are coming down a bit.

the mesh would have been a nice little twist to keep the OGs more unique, we will have to settle for the distinguishing blue soles.
I sold my NDS OGs earlier this year, so I had to pic these up. Im not disappointed.
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom