Air Jordan XI "Dorenbecher"

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE HYPE FOR THESE WILL BE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSONS FIRST CONCERT IF HE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD… ATTAINING THESE WILL DEFY LAWS OF PHYSICS LOL

Last edited:
They will likely be wack

the innanet will melt down for sure leading up to this

JB is trolling our intelligence and our pockets

At this point, I sincerely think Nike and JB is using sick kids as a front to push ultra limited shoes to further their holiday hype. The re-release of DB 3's sealed it for me. These shoes are supposed to be one off's and done. It wasn't even intended for it to be an annual thing, but of course "we" (and I use that term loosely) went nuts and gave hype to something that was mediocre at best and it explodes in our face. I get the charity part, but Nike can give to charity without causing chaos and people arguing and stomping over each other and charging 500% markup for shoes. It's just rubber and (cheap) leather y'all.

Last edited:
"Jimmy Li's Doernbecher Air Jordan XI will feature a gold patent leather with 3M surrounding the upper. The midsole will have hints of gamma blue speckles. They will be available at select Niketown locations on 04/01/2014."

Pics
Just kidding.:tongue:

The hype and resale price that will ensue for these... :wow:

Last edited:
If Nike was smart they would mass produce this one model to avoid chaos but man this release will bring out the WORST in people

jMtZv.gif

i hear they'll be made entirely out of stained glass and lasers

i smell trolling

Last edited:
Wish they did a VII or VIII. 

I can't wait till they drop so I can see the ridiculous resell value. It's gonna be a battle of the bots!
laugh.gif

mean.gif

oh. my. god

they took it there,

**** is gon be like the 09 space jam release were truck were getting robbeb before making it to the store

anyone want to take a stab @ the over/under on the death toll...

This release will be pure madness!!

And that pretty much sums up why I will only be able to get a pair from a reseller no matter how they look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom