Not open for further replies.
Blood will definitely be shed.  
eyes.gif

[quote name="Zyzz" url="/t/577595/air-jordan-xi-dorenbecher#post_19355394"
hope bots are done by then at least
[/quote]

qft, otherwise I'll never get a pair.

WOW.
I know it gets said often. Too often, honestly.
But THIS retro will get somebody buried.
A DB-XI Needs an online only release, with a random launch time.

Resell on these will be in the yeezy range. I hope the kid doesn't get into trouble even though it is not like he leaked the actual design and they would sell out rather they were the 15s. 

a march release? so soon, time to set aside about 500-600 to even attempt to get these. Entering every single rsvp i can and will have someone proxy it for me if necessary. From the sound of it, i may actually want these.

Next 100 pages of this thread:
"Hype is real, my cousins dog walker at Nike says there is only 17 pairs!!!111!"

Next 100 pages after pictures:
"Fam so ugly enjoy your stupid *** shoes bruh."

1 week before release:
"anyone got a backdoor? :nerd: need deez in my life brah so hot liked form day 1"

Resell on these will be in the yeezy range. I hope the kid doesn't get into trouble even though it is not like he leaked the actual design and they would sell out rather they were the 15s. 
Nike: "Yo jimmy, we heard you posted the fact that you created the db 11 and nothing more, 
mean.gif
, we're gonna have to cancel the shoe, so what if you're a cancer survivor!!!"

But seriously, I am 99% sure Nike doesn't care, like you said, if it is a retro jordan, it will sell.

I could not care less. Have at em, they're gonna be ugly and overpriced like the rest of the doernbecher line. I'll be checking in just for the laughs though, this thread will deliver the closer we get to RD :lol:

Next 100 pages of this thread:
"Hype is real, my cousins dog walker at Nike says there is only 17 pairs!!!111!"

Next 100 pages after pictures:
"Fam so ugly enjoy your stupid *** shoes bruh."

1 week before release:
"anyone got a backdoor?
nerd.gif
need deez in my life brah so hot liked form day 1"
QFT

Another thing to think about...I don't fully buy the "favorite shoe" selection either. What are the chances a kid likes the same shoe back to back years? What if a kid doesn't like XI's but they push it on them. Do they really give the kids a choice? It's interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom