Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

I was able to purchase 2 pairs(first SNKRS win, and Footlocker). First time I have been able to say that in forever. I have never seen XI ie's sell out immediately, but you never know these days, so I was ready for the L.

SNKRS was automatically sold out as soon as it went live. lol
Good thing I had FTL tab open and checked out smoothly.

Wow.
Almost copped off an Eurosite for 230 but copped off Footaction. Easiest copped in the last 4 months.

Got these off Eastbay pretty easily even after being kicked out at first w an error. Im surprised these sold out on SNKRS but then again, after the way things have been going I am not lol.

More people diggin these than I thought! I've always been a fan of the IE low..

Glad those who really wanted em were able to cop. Super sleepers for sure once we see more people with em on feet.

So much hate for these outside of this thread.

copped on Footlocker with ease!

Why wasn’t SNKRS that easy. Snkrs must either have new/better bits now or that last bit of stimulus/unemployment must be still in use

Glad i hit on SNKRS cuz it was lagging like crazy so i carted a pair on FTL and was ready to check out until i checked my phone and “got em” pop’d up. Was afraid of them selling out cuz you just don’t know these days. Plus i used my military discount so that was an added W.

Oooh yea
A1E350FA-422D-4D36-AE15-1AD23AA7C40D.jpeg

I was able to get a pair off of Eastbay but didn't log into my FLX account. How do I get my points?

Got that instant SoldOut on SNKRS so not even sure how anyone got in there but good on yah, was able to hit on Footaction with ease however.
My guess is 30% of traffic on any drop with a good amount of notice is resellers with bots, then you take into account the multipliers per one scammer and boom SoldOut. Its a fake sellout as if it were just genuine fans i dont think this drop would go as fast.
Let the shipping wait begin.

Back
Top Bottom