Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

Yeah this is getting beyond ridiculous at this point. Resellers just trying to make a few bucks on GRs, people buying anything and everything with unemployment checks, mall stores not being open in some places, etc? What’s the story?

Damn come on now some of the true sneaker heads gotta hit on the apps smh. Caught that L on Footaction as well smh. Gonna be salty as hell if i dont hit on SNKRS in the am. Congrats on anyone who did...unless your a reseller in which case **** you lol.

FCC92059-8D93-4964-96DF-A2B6D97FD8C0.gif

I was hoping this bull**** wouldn’t trickle down to the IEs............we’ll see tomorrow.

Bull....

And most likely just bots/resellers like stated up above trying to make a couple dollars off a GR.

That would make me 0fer across the board on 3 different releases over the past week if I don't hit on these somewhere.

Last edited:
I don’t care if I have to wait a week to buy them off eBay for basically retail plus tax....but cmon....dudes are losing money selling on their and the apps....just to say they did? All these damn news articles coming out about some teenager making thousands a month selling sneakers is now making it hard to even get GRs. Everybody trying to come up with the Rona cutting jobs and wages.

I don’t care if I have to wait a week to buy them off eBay for basically retail plus tax....but cmon....dudes are losing money selling on their and the apps....just to say they did? All these damn news articles coming out about some teenager making thousands a month selling sneakers is now making it hard to even get GRs. Everybody trying to come up with the Rona cutting jobs and wages.
They can die in the dark, its retail or not for me.

These are nice, but I'm holding out for the black/gold 12s

I'll cop on disco, no sleep lost if it doesnt happen.

Back
Top Bottom