Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

Jordan brand with the one handed Jordan pump fake. I need the og black and reds. These are nice but not as clean as the og.

With the success of these i bet the og color ways will drop, these were my first pair of J's bought since 2009

I got my order confirmation as soon as I made the order through the restock on footlocker, but I don’t have a shipping confirmation, yet. Should I be worried?

Yeah man I’m starting to worry a little because I got the order conf from Champs the moment I paid but have gotten nothing else in the way of shipping

No shipping confirmation from FtL yet. Also, this is from my order I put in at 9am Central time

No shipping confirmation from FtL yet. Also, this is from my order I put in at 9am Central time
Yea I put my order in right when you posted about the restock so about 10am EST.

I don't think it's a concern as I'm sure they have many orders to go through with probably less staff

Jeez, hopefully my order went through. I received order confirmation immediately when the shoes went live and no shipping confirmation yet. I also checked my past orders and it says I don't have any. I have a pending charge too. WTF!

Jeez, hopefully my order went through. I received order confirmation immediately when the shoes went live and no shipping confirmation yet. I also checked my past orders and it says I don't have any. I have a pending charge too. WTF!
Yea I got the confirmation email immediately after too. Just hang tight I'm sure they are under staffed

Back
Top Bottom