Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

has anyone got shipping from social status yet ?

i didnt know its going to take 7-10 days thats ridiculous

Nope... nothing yet. These mom and pop stores seem to be taking their sweet time with everything going on. I get that staff may be cut back but yeah 7 to 10 days for processing is ridiculous. YCMC did the same thing with a pair of 990s I just got Thurs ... After 2 weeks.... Ordered the same pair of shoes from finish line and they were here in 2 days.

I got another pair off of footlocker later that night but no shipping confirmation from them either as of yet.

Nope... nothing yet. These mom and pop stores seem to be taking their sweet time with everything going on. I get that staff may be cut back but yeah 7 to 10 days for processing is ridiculous. YCMC did the same thing with a pair of 990s I just got Thurs ... After 2 weeks.... Ordered the same pair of shoes from finish line and they were here in 2 days.

I got another pair off of footlocker later that night but no shipping confirmation from them either as of yet.

For how long it’s going to take now I wish I didn’t order from social status.

They do have another shoe that I didn’t pick up this year for regular price if this goes smooth and it ships before the date that they said I might make another order from them

But 7 to 10 days that’s ridiculous

Last edited:
For how long it’s going to take now I wish I didn’t order from social status.

They do have another shoe that I can pick up this year for regular price if this goes smooth and it ships before the date that they said I might make another order from themThey do have another shoe that I can pick up this year for regular price if this goes smooth and it ships before the date that they said I might make another order from them

But 7 to 10 days that’s ridiculous

Feel where you're coming from for sure. And footlocker is starting to make me nervous because my order still says "fulfilment processing".

So who knows.

Feel where you're coming from for sure. And footlocker is starting to make me nervous because my order still says "fulfilment processing".

So who knows.
i didn’t even get a mail like that from social status
all I go so far was the original email with an order number telling me 7 to 10 days for shipping

if I was only told it would be 7 to 10 days before I made the order I would’ve ordered it from somewhere else

In my eyes it’s kind of false advertising

What other og color ways (1-14 ) are there that haven’t been retro’d/ rereleased. I know the xi ie black and red is one.

What other og color ways (1-14 ) are there that haven’t been retro’d/ rereleased. I know the xi ie black and red is one.

Steel 10’s with the toe cap...Plus if your talking all OG’s, PE’s included, then a couple low 13’s and Black / Red 11 (Patent) Low’s...Probably more but that’s just off the top of my head...

Here to confirm what he’s confirming ^^ the shipping confirmation has been confirmed on my end as well. Can’t wait to stick my nose inside the ankle collar and just breathe in the good stuff.
You’re not the only one. I thought o was the only one that sniff my shoes when it’s brand spanking new. People think I’m weird doing that lol

I’m restoring my cobalts this weekend. I’ll post the results when I’m finished.
OG or 2003 pair?
I've been searching for a 2003 pair. All the OG pairs i find in my size are beat. Funny thing is ive been able to get 2 pairs of the blk and red 96 pairs in my size im pretty solid condition but not the cobalts🤷‍♂️

I don’t think anyone would question or argue this
I can and for trigger sake theyre garbage or atleast not worth my coin over the White and blacks Referee's Smoked 2011s or Cements.
Yet i fail to see what that opinion has to do with this exact thread. If you dont like the shoe or sole or whatever run along.
Or consider creating a I dont like the {fill in the blank} IE thread. As petty as it may be that way others can congregate and everyone can bash together.

Back
Top Bottom