Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wasn't able to get through on ndc or finishline.  Its all good though Congrats to those that got em
smokin.gif

Copped off FNL as usual with the 11's restock or not only site came thru for these and the bred 11,and i got my email confirmation so i just had to pay shipping but so what i still copped NDC played me had me waiting like an *** looking at an invisible waiting line just to get to the window and say gone, smdh.

this is redic....what it has come to to buy a shoe now........No hype and they still sell out fast. Still trying Eastbay but know i'll prob strike out.

wow, had my size 8 in my cart, put all my info in and then kept getting an error. wow fnl is ridiculous

Last edited:
this is redic....what it has come to to buy a shoe now........No hype and they still sell out fast. Still trying Eastbay but know i'll prob strike out.

What you mean by no hype... You do know the sneakerhead world is a lot bigger than NT right?

I still got my Eastbay window up for giggles. Still cant add a size, its been like this for a solid hour now. No idea what the hell is goin on there.

Seems like everyone had that error trouble with FNL. My first order was placed at 8:02 and they cancelled it. I called them up and the rep tells me a lot of people are ordering so, only some of the orders go through. So, it's not first come first serve? Congrats to everyone who had success most likely there will be a restock, hopefully.

[table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
Jordan Retro 11 Low - Boys' Toddler

Product #: 05836110 | Size: 08.0 | White/Black/Gym Red

*excluded from $ off or % off discounts
[/td][td]$49.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]
Jordan Retro 11 Low - Girls' Toddler

Product #: 05836108 | Size: 10.0 | White/Black/Pink

[/td][td]$49.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]
Jordan Retro 11 Low - Girls' Preschool

Product #: 80522108 | Size: 12.5 | White/Black/Pink

[/td][td]$69.99[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$169.97[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Tax:[/td][td]$15.01[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Shipping & Handling:[/td][td]$11.97[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Subtotal:[/td][td]$196.95[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Total:[/td][td]$196.95[/td][/tr][/table]
I let my pair of 11 lows go. didn't really want em.

Got to the "place order" page twice on FNL, and still struck out. No new low 11's to rock this summer. To think I scored on the 2012 11's and two 13's with ease this year.

Living where I live is so nice. Woke up at 7:50. Got to the mall at 8:15. Line was only 10 people deep. Got two pairs and now I'm up early not knowing what to do with myself. The only thing is, these shoes don't look as good in person compared to the pictures. I might've went overboard getting two pairs (I wear all my pairs)

What makes them not as good in person?

Seems like everyone had that error trouble with FNL. My first order was placed at 8:02 and they cancelled it. I called them up and the rep tells me a lot of people are ordering so, only some of the orders go through. So, it's not first come first serve? Congrats to everyone who had success most likely there will be a restock, hopefully.

Did you get an email order confirmation after? If not then it never went through in the first place. Error just reversed the payment.

Even tho i grabbed a pair.. this is getting a little to carried away.. almost every release is a hassle for most of us 

you WILL regret it if you just rely on FNL for all your bizz. careful! congrats to everyone who copped!
Naturally, I'm a lil emotional, this being my first cop in nearly 20 years (14 year old got me back in the game).

I may not use FNL exclusively, but they've earned first place for now.

2nd pair of Jordans ever, my first were the BRED 8's.

11's to get back in the game, not too bad, not too bad...

I avoided all chaos and slept in late by scooping my pair at 3am from a site across the pond, already got my FedEx tracking number. Weds will be a good day. Good luck to the rest still looking

Back
Top Bottom