Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got my pair in store. My local finishline must have received a ton of pairs. I was number 21 in line and there were like 50  people waiting behind me and when they were done handing out tickets they still had some left. 

the checkout process must be quite slow foe eastbay and family if shoes are still available.
must be thousands of people on the splash screen waiting.

Was able to get a pair from NDC and FTL. This is crazy. I literally spent an hour and 45 minutes on Foot Locker. I'm sure these would've been easier at the store to pick up.

These weren't supposed to be hype but no matter what, it's still hard to get a pair of Jordan's or other quick strikes online (unless it's an 8 or odd AJ 1 color way like the celtics).

Whoa, my FNL actually went through (I think). I got confirmation from PayPal, but nothing from FNL yet as they're still processing my order. I didn't hit submit twice or anything like that (don't think I got a red flag on my account, either).

Just grabbed a size 12.5 from Eastbay. I hope these fit better than last year's lows. Bad heel slippage on those...

to make a long story short i didnt wake up until 8:15 and if my mall wasn't five minutes away and i had gotten in line 20 seconds later...then i wouldn't have scored the last pair in my size....oh and im guessing FNL online was easy to get through because of so many who said that they would never use FNL again because of bad experiences from previous releases!

I completely agree with the people that are saying these don't look as good in person. You can see crazy ripples and bumps all over the patent leather because it's white and you can see the shadows on it. At least my pair is like that. It has that tell tale "toe box bump" and a few other little dings and dents.

View media item 446430
View media item 446432
View media item 446437
Everything else aside, I'm still happy with the shoe and I think it's def a clean summer sneaker. These aren't issues I would return or sell the shoe over and I honestly expect there to be small quality issues with anything I get from Jordan brand now. It's the new norm with them. Some pairs worse than others tho. People will never see any of these "flaws" when they are on your feet anyway, but I defiantly agree they looked better in photos.

View media item 446445
almost 2hr and 30mins, i am able to add a sz 10.5 in my cart and almost checkout.
took the time to take a picture too. i think i am sick. throwing it back and gonna take a nap

Last edited:
I just got through on Eastbay. I copped an 8.5. It took me like 45 minutes to get the damn shoes in the cart and another 20 to complete the order. If you get an error message saying your order can't be completed select try again and don't stop til you get them. This is ridiculous. Godspeed and good luck.

All shoes in this size are currently in other customers' carts. These shoes may become available again if all transactions are not completed. We suggest you attempt adding your size to your cart again in a few minutes.

All shoes in this size are currently in other customers' carts. These shoes may become available again if all transactions are not completed. We suggest you attempt adding your size to your cart again in a few minutes.

Keep trying til it says your size is sold out

Finally got a pair on eastbay! Wasn't quick enough on NDC. Took forever to get thru on eastbay.

ahhh i am a sucker. after thinking about it, i decided to order my 10.5 pair off eastbay anyway. especially since I spent 2hrs and 20mins attempting to add to cart.
now I can compare the EB pair and NDC pair and return the pair that looks worst.

2hrs and 20mins just to have options is nice. just as good as going to the store and looking at pairs before buying.

oh, plus I am getting cashback from both purchases so that is a bonus too.

Last edited:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]
Jordan Retro 11 Low - Boys' Toddler
Product #: 05836110 | Size: 08.0 | White/Black/Gym Red
*excluded from $ off or % off discounts
[/TD]
[TD]$49.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]
Jordan Retro 11 Low - Girls' Toddler
Product #: 05836108 | Size: 10.0 | White/Black/Pink
[/TD]
[TD]$49.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]
Jordan Retro 11 Low - Girls' Preschool
Product #: 80522108 | Size: 12.5 | White/Black/Pink
[/TD]
[TD]$69.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Product Total:[/TD]
[TD]$169.97[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Tax:[/TD]
[TD]$15.01[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Shipping & Handling:[/TD]
[TD]$11.97[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Subtotal:[/TD]
[TD]$196.95[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Total:[/TD]
[TD]$196.95[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I let my pair of 11 lows go. didn't really want em.

I end up with this outcome most of time and I feel more happy... Gotta put the kids on first.

I just completed my order on Champs. Kept mashing the add to cart button until it finally added into my cart. I got multiple errors at checkout , but kept at it. Finally got confirmation.

If you want these, keep trying. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom