Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They need to go with a different color JumpMan though but I was going to cop the red soles but these are extra fresh, either way, red sole or clear soles, more casual, like the old life style Jordans.

The Jordan 11 is my favorite of all so I am a little biased about it but I do want to know which is the exact sole that will be on these? I thought the blue bottoms were dope but the hint of red on it IDK but the red soles 
wink.gif

The icey sole pair looks dope as hell. Id rock the **** out of those. However, its frustrating because I know that icey sole is gonna yellow like hell. Practicality wise, I hate icey soles but look wise I love them.

If I can get the cherrys for a good price I'm swapping this sole onto them.

Last edited:
I know that I'm the minority but I prefer 11 lows than the regular 3/4.
I really like these and hope they are released on May/June.

These gonna be so hyped esp if they drop over the summer (not much JB retros scheduled so far for junbe/july)

Need these plz.

I dont eem like low cut versions of shoes

Last edited:
Why JB? At least they should have made the white patent leather black and switch the red with varsity royal to create SJ lows. Those would have been copped or blackout version of the low with icy soles.

Why JB? At least they should have made the white patent leather black and switch the red with varsity royal to create SJ lows. Those would have been copped or blackout version of the low with icy soles.
SJ lows woulda been nice

There's just something awkward about mixing red w/ light blue icy soles... esp the bottoms.. odd combination, to say the least.  Did CONCORD not occur to them??  On a side note, i wonder if he's ever gonna drop those XI Low all black uppers w/ the gum soles... those are one of the very few newly created colorways that actually make sense.  

Back
Top Bottom