Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
change the red to tour yellow or UNC Blue and we would be in business

What up Henz! Nice talking to you the other day pleighboi....

To each his own but, everytime I see these it reminds me of the crazy colorways all the fake XI's had back in the day, just terrible.

Someone at Jordan Brand really gets paid to come up with these ideas?? :smh:

Its like they had leftover scraps from the white/red lows & blk/red mid XI's, slapped a clear sole on them and called it a day. Just lazy on their part, but knowing these kids nowadays, they'll still sell out regardless...:smh:

Last edited:

To each his own but, everytime I see these it reminds me of the crazy colorways all the fake XI's had back in the day, just terrible.

Someone at Jordan Brand really gets paid to come up with these ideas??
mean.gif

Its like they had leftover scraps from the white/red lows & blk/red mid XI's, slapped a clear sole on them and called it a day. Just lazy on their part, but knowing these kids nowadays, they'll still sell out regardless...
mean.gif
these kids going to eat em up and try to sell them on CL

Someone at Jordan Brand really gets paid to come up with these ideas??
mean.gif

Its like they had leftover scraps from the white/red lows & blk/red mid XI's, slapped a clear sole on them and called it a day. Just lazy on their part, but knowing these kids nowadays, they'll still sell out regardless...
mean.gif
 I totally believe this statement. And I think it happens alot with Jordan Brand/Nike. They make a lot of shoes that are very similar in build with different design and just call it ssome sort of technology and people view it as new. Look at the Kobe's, they are just a big remix of one shoe or design.

change the red to tour yellow or UNC Blue and we would be in business
Carolina Blue would have been murda, but at least we see how the white patent leather looks against an ice blue sole. It just has me ready for the Columbia's, whenever they finally decide to drop them. I like these though and will be picking them up if I can.

If I can cop with ease I'll get em. But with J releases nowadays thats a rarity [insert hypebeast and reseller rant]

Back
Top Bottom