Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They're different.  I'll say that much.  The right jeans will make them pop, but IDK about these.  They looked like spats to me.  But, I did see a couple of pics with them on feet, that made them look hot, but not to the point of dropping $135 on them.

walked into FTL right after work and they had FSR. Cancelled my order online and got my pairs and my kids no problem. Really thought there was going to be more hype with this shoe.

^ dont know where you live but here in nyc you didnt have a chance unless you won a raffle or knew a 1st come 1st come spot...some spots were actually limiting raffles due to high demand for these as well...

walked into FTL right after work and they had FSR. Cancelled my order online and got my pairs and my kids no problem. Really thought there was going to be more hype with this shoe.
I think there would probably have been more hype for them if they weren't releasing the same day as the Camo Foams and with the black grapes dropping the next week.  I'm not surprised they moved in certain areas.  They were probably used as a "consolation prize" for those who didn't luck out on the Camos.

I think there would probably have been more hype for them if they weren't releasing the same day as the Camo Foams and with the black grapes dropping the next week.  I'm not surprised they moved in certain areas.  They were probably used as a "consolation prize" for those who didn't luck out on the Camos.

They sold out before the camos though..

^ dont know where you live but here in nyc you didnt have a chance unless you won a raffle or knew a 1st come 1st come spot...some spots were actually limiting raffles due to high demand for these as well...

I live in Houston. I got to FTL (GulfGate) at 9 A.M. and only 3 people in the store. Usually there is a line of people camping out there when Jays release.

I live in Houston. I got to FTL (GulfGate) at 9 A.M. and only 3 people in the store. Usually there is a line of people camping out there when Jays release.

it's a low top and kids were graduating this weekend

plus kids can't wear these to school because school is out

I wish I was in Tampa... I need a pair of size 13 for my best friend, he wants to rock these at his wedding... I am in Milwaukee and they were out EVERYWHERE, I tried coppin online right when they released and I got every error message and size in another cart message known to man... Still keepin hope alive.

I feel like the lows would be nicer than the concords if they were high. And I really didnt break my computer screen over this release. I just love to see peoples reactions so I can laugh at them haha.
I agree, seems like these may have been to test the water.

If the highs ever dropped, I'd cop'em and beat my lows.

Just copped size 10.5 from eastbay. Got my order confirmation email now I'm just hoping they don't cancel it

Back
Top Bottom