Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
forget about the clickfest. give Eastbay a call. they are taking phone orders on these. apparently it is a back order they are expecting in today/this week. i miss the old call in system.

Last edited:
Goddamn ! You guys ate that up like piranhas ! Lol ! I bet the first ppl who jumped were the ones complaining about they don't look good !

Not onky niketalk... @kicksdeal tweeted the link and put it on blast lol

no luck ....again.....fml....again
Keep trying or try this method using your mobile phone. Works every time

1. Press "add to cart" as the drop down message appears or is about to appear. The "add to cart" should pop back up.

EXAMPLE PIC. Processing finished and about to display the message
View media item 446717
2. Now press the "add to cart" before or during the message is being displayed stating others have the size in their carts

EXAMPLE PIC. Drop down message scrolling down
View media item 449230
3. Keep pressing the "add to cart" for a few minutes until you see your size added into your cart. Make sure to use the Mobile Site and also make sure you're logged into your account and have a credit card on file and both the shipping and billing address are the same for a quicker check out.

Last edited:
Hey everyone...I just called eastbay about 20 minutes ago and told them that I was having trouble placing an order online. I gave them the item number for the Jordan 11 lows, and she is like yah we can place this order for you. She took down my size. She was very informative and said they received another truck that they didn't know about.

So if your still looking, call eastbay and order your pair. I purchased a pair locally on Saturday and love the shoe on my feet. I wanted to get a 2nd pair...so I was able to for retail, and eastbay doesn't charge tax either..so that's great. A major shout out to the nike talk community for posting that you could call in and order the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom