Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FYI: Eastbay, FTL, Champs and Footaction have reupped on this shoe, they only have 9 and 10 sizes available, HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!

Alright people, before screaming wolf, attempt to add to cart then come back to the forum to share the good news. Please and thank you.

picked them up a couple of days ago. and they're nice. i would ball in them but i'd rather use them for walking around

Any chance they'll restock these anytime soon? I wanted to use a military discount at footlocker but, doesn't look like they'll be getting any more in.

Any chance they'll restock these anytime soon? I wanted to use a military discount at footlocker but, doesn't look like they'll be getting any more in.
maybe .. maybe not

If you really want to wait on the restock .. IF ... IF ... it ever happens

be ready for FTL & familly checking the sites everyday all day lol

NDC have been on wednesday evenings and a saturday morning one time.

doesnt mean this pair is going to be included though

I was able to grab a pair of these for $180. Yeah its $40 over retail but only a profit of $15 for the reseller

After you break them in from a couple wears they are very comfortable. I don't know if you tried kobe 8s but its two notches firmer than the lunarlon.
Exact comparison I was looking for but not sure everyone owned a pair of kobe 8s.

After you break them in from a couple wears they are very comfortable. I don't know if you tried kobe 8s but its two notches firmer than the lunarlon.

I have kobe 8s i didnt think they were stiff tho but tight fitting yes. They def fit better after a few wears though. My 11 lows from last summer werent too stiff or tight def not a pair for walking all day in .. shopping yeah but like theme park walkin def not.

Mine will be here saturday will see if the kobe comparison fits.

Back
Top Bottom