Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know If any rsvp services opened for the stock at nikesf?...I'm guessing only the people with personal scripts entered but this rsvp was mainly manual entries.

^ thanks for sharing
laugh.gif

My pair have yet to touch the ground. I tried them on in the house last night.

These are fresh as hell, my opinion.

View media item 459368

Um, fail.

idk what people don't understand about this. If you try them on, they are no longer deadstock. I'm not trying to be a stickler, but it is, what it is. Specially if you walk around in them, and yes even in the house. Some shoes crease from taking a few steps. My 11 lows creased before I got out of the house. Some shoes crease just from trying them on, specially when they are still laced too tight.

Um, fail.

idk what people don't understand about this. If you try them on, they are no longer deadstock. I'm not trying to be a stickler, but it is, what it is. Specially if you walk around in them, and yes even in the house. Some shoes crease from taking a few steps. My 11 lows creased before I got out of the house. Some shoes crease just from trying them on, specially when they are still laced too tight.

This by far has to be the dumbest comment to be posted on this thread. So you're telling me that I'm not allowed to try on a pair of shoes at the store and if so now they're considered used?! Give me a break! I guess there is no point in going to the outlets since all the shoes sit in boxes for people to try on at the store. I should tell the clerk then to give me a discount since now they're "used". Get a life.

This by far has to be the dumbest comment to be posted on this thread. So you're telling me that I'm not allowed to try on a pair of shoes at the store and if so now they're considered used?! Give me a break! I guess there is no point in going to the outlets since all the shoes sit in boxes for people to try on at the store. I should tell the clerk then to give me a discount since now they're "used". Get a life.

Insert that clapping gif haha. I do find it ridiculous that some stores don't let you try on anticipated releases. Like what happened to my gf. I had to buy both sizes and make the extra trip to return the "used" pair she tried on.

I thought these were a real photogenic shoe. I liked them a lot when I saw the pictures but when I got home and opened them up I didn't like them as much. So I sold em yesterday and got $215. Gonna use that to try to get the denims this weekend.

You're complaining that they made too many XI's due to them being everywhere. But yes you did include your opinion about whether XI's were legendary or not.

I think my love about the XI decreased since they got hyped too much since 2011.
Back then when i missed out the original release and finally got some pairs in 2000/2001 i was very happy to own them, though was disappointed in their court performance.
Now with so many hypebeasts wearing them and retailing for ridiculous price, think the aj XI (and III) are overrated by the younger sneaker community.

Even though it doesn't translate well in the pics, these are the worst retros I've purchased all year.  The patent leather on my pair's toe box is flaky and matte like, not glossy at all. On a positive note, the snakeskin joints are dope.

View media item 462627

Even though it doesn't translate well in the pics, these are the worst retros I've purchased all year.  The patent leather on my pair's toe box is flaky and matte like, not glossy at all. On a positive note, the snakeskin joints are dope.
Seen lots of imperfect/ inconsistent/ flawed pairs. Sucks cuz it's a great looking very comfy shoe imo

Get a life? Why do people get so offended over someone else's opinion on a shoe forum? I wasn't telling you anything... But now I will.

If you wear a pair of shoes around your house even minimally, they are no longer deadstock dip****... THEY ARE USED.

I've seen people post on NT before that Eastbay sent them a pair of shoes off a restock and it had dirt on the bottom or a small rock in the bottom stuck in a crease from someone trying them on and walking around, and they were pissed...why? Because the shoe is used.

Get a life? Why do people get so offended over someone else's opinion on a shoe forum? I wasn't telling you anything... But now I will.

If you wear a pair of shoes around your house even minimally, they are no longer deadstock dip****... THEY ARE USED.

I've seen people post on NT before that Eastbay sent them a pair of shoes off a restock and it had dirt on the bottom or a small rock in the bottom stuck in a crease from someone trying them on and walking around, and they were pissed...why? Because the shoe is used.

Wrong. If it were true, then Footlocker/Footaction/Finishline/Champs, and any other retailer would be selling used shoes. Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, and all the other second hand stores would be doing the same.

Shoes are tried on all of the time. Its a known FACT and they are still sold as NEW so saying if I put them on in my house and took 2 steps they are USED is plain wrong.

I mean if you really think about it .. before all this hype and new release instantly sell out stuff as of late ... you used to be able to try on the new shoe that came out and walk around the store. Now, obviously the odds of trying a shoe on in store with a new release is unlikely in MOST cases unless you live where there isnt much demand. but

I think back when i was a kid regardless of the shoe, the shoes came unlaced except for like 3 holes, the employee would lace them for you youd try them on theyd push down on the toe box to feel your toe and then of course mom and/or dad would have you walk around the store in them to see how they fit.

when i go in a shoe store now for a regular purchase i most definitely try it on and walk around the store ... what if theres a rock on footlockers floor that i step on? i most definitely know theyre floor isnt clean so i white bottom shoe is gonna have dirt on it ... if i dont like the feel, i give it back they take it back to the stock room put it on the shelf and wait for someone else to try it on/buy it ..

is it used? "unds"

Last edited:
I mean if you really think about it .. before all this hype and new release instantly sell out stuff as of late ... you used to be able to try on the new shoe that came out and walk around the store. Now, obviously the odds of trying a shoe on in store with a new release is unlikely in MOST cases unless you live where there isnt much demand. but

I think back when i was a kid regardless of the shoe, the shoes came unlaced except for like 3 holes, the employee would lace them for you youd try them on theyd push down on the toe box to feel your toe and then of course mom and/or dad would have you walk around the store in them to see how they fit.

when i go in a shoe store now for a regular purchase i most definitely try it on and walk around the store ... what if theres a rock on footlockers floor that i step on? i most definitely know theyre floor isnt clean so i white bottom shoe is gonna have dirt on it ... if i dont like the feel, i give it back they take it back to the stock room put it on the shelf and wait for someone else to try it on/buy it ..

is it used? "unds"

agreed. I did some time at Footaction at one point and during midnight releases, a couple people were trying on the shoes since they didn't know their size in foams. I heard 0 people cry "THEY AINT NEW!!!!" if it didn't fit and were giving back to us. The next customer in that size just purchased and kept it moving.

first time I heard I couldn't try on a shoe was when the CDPs first dropped. was an interested time for me.

that is so crazy when you think about it. I've slowed down tremendously in the past few years. I remember when the flip 3s and fire red 3s came out, only like 6 or 7 people in line at footaction in White Marsh, MD. They still kept the gate down and only let us in one at a time, but no rushing or anything. I was able to try on both pairs to make sure they fit and left out.

True blue 3s in '11 same store later in the day, had no intention of copping but just aksed out of curiosity. The guy had one sz 8 left, I opened up the box copped and left. Got in my car and notice the left shoe had some glue stains on them, called the store and ol boy said bring them back and hell give me his that he was holding on too. Gave him dap, and a 5 spot for looking out. This stuff is so crazy now, can't believe what it turned into :smh:.

that is so crazy when you think about it. I've slowed down tremendously in the past few years. I remember when the flip 3s and fire red 3s came out, only like 6 or 7 people in line at footaction in White Marsh, MD. They still kept the gate down and only let us in one at a time, but no rushing or anything. I was able to try on both pairs to make sure they fit and left out.

True blue 3s in '11 same store later in the day, had no intention of copping but just aksed out of curiosity. The guy had one sz 8 left, I opened up the box copped and left. Got in my car and notice the left shoe had some glue stains on them, called the store and ol boy said bring them back and hell give me his that he was holding on too. Gave him dap, and a 5 spot for looking out. This stuff is so crazy now, can't believe what it turned into :smh:.

dap and a 5 spot? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom