Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not calling.. hopefully the forget to take back the money 
tongue.gif

This comes up ever single release. They always do a pending charges go through a pending phase on your account. If they are not claimed within a certain amount of time they go away, until they are claimed. IIRC they have 30 days to claimed after pending.

No one will be getting free shoes.
Yeah i wasn't really expecting to, but i just found it weird that they put the money back.. out of all the times i ordered from ndc they always put the pending charge, and then take it as soon as i my order ships.. like every where else

Last edited:
My pair came in this morning from Oqium. There shipping was super fast. I ordered Saturday and got them today .

@kicksdeal

Phone order available on EASTBAY gotta call in

Call 800-826-2205 and the style number to search for is: 28895110

went to the beach this past weekend so could not cop. roamed the mall after the beach. a footlocker had one pair left. feels good guys.

Anybody else have the creases like the guy earlier in the thread? I wore mine for 3 or 4 hours on Sunday and they still look brand new.

Totally skipped on these and copped me the blue and orange and white and blue ewings.

Last edited:
Anybody else have the creases like the guy earlier in the thread? I wore mine for 3 or 4 hours on Sunday and they still look brand new.

i got a little creasing on the inner toe area. ill try to remember to post pix later. i wore em about 3-4 hours, sitting down most the time tho.
not enough creasing to complain about

I wore mine on rd to a part got a little bit of buffalo sauce on the leather and it stained it weird as ****. Luckily is a real small stain on the inner leather.

so who balled in these yet?
I have played 2 games in them. Bit of creasing but nothing major. Super comfy straight out of the box. No ankle support but so many people play in low cut shoes these days it seems to be the way it going. Great cushioning. I will be playing in them again. Love them.

I've never heard patent leather stain before to be honest. Before the above story of course

got mine yesterday from the one size FNL restock 
laugh.gif
  pictures do not do these justice!!
I agree. I just got mine yesterday (I ordered them and the camo foams,) and the AJ 11's are MUCH nicer in person. An awesome variation to the XI's.

hgg 13s on jimmy jazz!! just ordered 105 off phone... look at kicksdeals twitter for link!!! on phone so no copy paste

Back
Top Bottom