Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
On this release regardless of individuals buying 2 pairs everyone that gave a decent effort to purchase the shoe should have succeeded. On RD I read multiple posts from members who went on footlocker/eastbay etc and grabbed a pair at 12 pm eastern. Seems like supply was more then adequate
Depends where you're at fam... in Buffalo we only have a HoH that gets any decent releases and the lines are absurd. I'm at the point where in lieu of getting stabbed or hassled for my pair, i'll either: (1) order from as many web sites as I can and hope one goes through-- after the DSG cancellation debacle for some Kobes I've made it common practice to order two pairs from two different sites; or (2) buy fro a re-seller. Everyone has to do what they have to do to get their kicks...

On this release regardless of individuals buying 2 pairs everyone that gave a decent effort to purchase the shoe should have succeeded. On RD I read multiple posts from members who went on footlocker/eastbay etc and grabbed a pair at 12 pm eastern. Seems like supply was more then adequate
There were a lot of pairs. But a lot of people from Eastbay got cancelled orders.

Depends where you're at fam... in Buffalo we only have a HoH that gets any decent releases and the lines are absurd. I'm at the point where in lieu of getting stabbed or hassled for my pair, i'll either: (1) order from as many web sites as I can and hope one goes through-- after the DSG cancellation debacle for some Kobes I've made it common practice to order two pairs from two different sites; or (2) buy fro a re-seller. Everyone has to do what they have to do to get their kicks...

I agree with you there. Last line I stood in was for the concords. Too much uncertainty with FCFS. I remember reading a posts about someone in Houston who was followed home and then shot in his driveway. People are now asking themselves will I get shot this morning on their way to pick up some heat.

There were a lot of pairs. But a lot of people from Eastbay got cancelled orders.

Oh. Didn't know that, I spoke too soon.

I think the creasing on these are bad due to the fact that the patent leather is white and it is more visible. Had my Concords since 11 with 20+ wears and the creasing is there it's just harder to see. Just interested to see how these hold up. Not planning on wearing em frequently anyway

I was able to cop these, just not at my regular mall (The Parks in Arlington). I woke up late and got in line at 6:30. Ran out of my size which shocked me since this mall never fails me. Went to Hulen Mall in Ft Worth and it was like 1999 again. So easy! No lines No raffles. I think I just found my new spot.

I think the creasing on these are bad due to the fact that the patent leather is white and it is more visible. Had my Concords since 11 with 20+ wears and the creasing is there it's just harder to see. Just interested to see how these hold up. Not planning on wearing em frequently anyway

I will compare these to last years 11 lows. I have wore those probably a total of 5 times and I do NO DUCK WALKing and only have minimum creases on the insides by the big toes. I noticed my girls breds look the same.

So here is an update to my order that Foot Locker cancelled.

Out of nowhere I received an order confirmation e-mail from Foot Locker yesterday after they already told me they cancelled it. Naturally I decided to call these guys up to confirm things. It turns out that Foot Locker initiated another order for me and needed me to confirm payment details. Looks like I'll get a pair after all... Maybe this is due to other orders being cancelled or returns, but I do know that when they get here, they better not look busted!

Juce

Had to get mine from a reseller... Paid only about 30 dollars more than retail+shipping, but hey... At least I got mines coming to me! I hate to had go the reseller route, but seeing that I live in the suburbs of Chicago, Jordans can sell out pretty quick here. The shoe looks great, and now I can alternate between last years "white cherry" lows and this sweet "black ice" version.

And if you say 'orange' realllllllllllllllly slowly, it sounds just like 'gullible'.

roll.gif
It's true about the yellowing, I don't know what's so funny.

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation from Eastbay on the restock im done with this thread gratz to everyone who copped.

i think it is cool that eastbay/footlocker and maybe champs/footaction are doing re-orders automatically on cancelled orders.
even though they are at fault for having a system that allows people to order pairs that aren't in supply.
The e-mail indicated that I needed to call and confirm the re-order they did for me or it would be cancelled tho.
hope it doesn't mess up my fatwallet, $8 cashback.

i hope this auto re-order for cancelled orders continue, but not having a cancelled order would be better.

also it is weird to me that I was told the next shipment arrives on the 14th, yet I got shipping confirmation on the 11th and the shoes will be delivered on the 14th.
ain't mad at the speed, but there is some sort of communication break down here.

Back
Top Bottom