Air Jordan XI Low White - Varsity Red FA'11

pass
tired.gif

All these need to have done to them to be a sick pair of lows is take off the elephant print all together and make it white patent I would cop to hoop for sure

All these need to have done to them to be a sick pair of lows is take off the elephant print all together and make it white patent I would cop to hoop for sure

i like the sole being red, but the red elephant looks off. I don't know what color I'd want it, but the red is not nice

i like the sole being red, but the red elephant looks off. I don't know what color I'd want it, but the red is not nice

sorry to troll but these are nasty.

What a disapointment. Couldnt JB have dropped some white / red patent leather lows and sat back and counted the cash????

sorry to troll but these are nasty.

What a disapointment. Couldnt JB have dropped some white / red patent leather lows and sat back and counted the cash????

I say white midsole, red clear outsole, minus red elephant print, instead add the traditional grey elephant print, black jumpman, black inner lining. PIMP SLAPPED...

I say white midsole, red clear outsole, minus red elephant print, instead add the traditional grey elephant print, black jumpman, black inner lining. PIMP SLAPPED...

Back
Top Bottom