Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Ill take a pair of black/reds IF discounted

correct me if Im wrong,but I.Es usually run .5 big right?

all I.E.s ran true to size for me.

all I.E.s ran true to size for me.

I had two pairs that I hooped outdoors in... very durable (the shoe laces snapped before anything else on these)

One pair on discount for me

I had two pairs that I hooped outdoors in... very durable (the shoe laces snapped before anything else on these)

One pair on discount for me

Lowtops in general run big imo.

I have all those WACK I.E's that were dropping a couple years back & they are a bit big
eyes.gif

Lowtops in general run big imo.

I have all those WACK I.E's that were dropping a couple years back & they are a bit big
eyes.gif

I passed on these the last time. I really liked these then, but I passed for some reason. I am considering copping these this time around but on discount for sure. Hopefully they'll be around long enough. Black/Metallic V's will be the priority around that time.

How coincidental though that these release again the same year the white/ cement 3's did just like last the time (2003).

I passed on these the last time. I really liked these then, but I passed for some reason. I am considering copping these this time around but on discount for sure. Hopefully they'll be around long enough. Black/Metallic V's will be the priority around that time.

How coincidental though that these release again the same year the white/ cement 3's did just like last the time (2003).

hmmmmmmmmmmmm not really feeling the low white/black's, but the bred's could be kinda kerr ah ah ah ackin!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm not really feeling the low white/black's, but the bred's could be kinda kerr ah ah ah ackin!

Back
Top Bottom