Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Anyone know if these are gonna have clear or smoked soles?

it's starting to look like a no... all the pic's showing the release have black soles. 
otherwise it'd be insta-copped.

it's starting to look like a no... all the pic's showing the release have black soles. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Missed on the first time, hopefully can grab them this time

Mods, can we please add IE to the title? this is not the lowtop version of the mid xi, it is the IE LOWTOP

Mods, can we please add IE to the title? this is not the lowtop version of the mid xi, it is the IE LOWTOP

Originally Posted by theblotted

what pictures have released of this retro except for the fuzzy catalog pic?
jordan-brand-fall-2011-footwear-preview-july.jpg

Originally Posted by theblotted

what pictures have released of this retro except for the fuzzy catalog pic?
jordan-brand-fall-2011-footwear-preview-july.jpg

Why do they keep releasing the I.E. Lows only? Not trying to offend anyone who likes them... that's your call. I'm just saying, that these have come out multiple times in multiple colors since the "actual" 11 Lows came out.

Why? This can't be about money. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Why do they keep releasing the I.E. Lows only? Not trying to offend anyone who likes them... that's your call. I'm just saying, that these have come out multiple times in multiple colors since the "actual" 11 Lows came out.

Why? This can't be about money. Doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't even understand how IEs are XI lows. The patent leather is the distinguishing feature in XIs so to take it off....it kinda makes it not a true XI anymore.

Patent > IE.

I don't even understand how IEs are XI lows. The patent leather is the distinguishing feature in XIs so to take it off....it kinda makes it not a true XI anymore.

Patent > IE.

i dont like IE's but those white black silver pair is 
pimp.gif
, might scoop to wear to work, not for retail though

i dont like IE's but those white black silver pair is 
pimp.gif
, might scoop to wear to work, not for retail though

Back
Top Bottom