Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

yea the regular lows are better...but i dont remember them release the regular ones...these are good enough for me
smile.gif

yea the regular lows are better...but i dont remember them release the regular ones...these are good enough for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

wack

thats why i like you memphis. we think alike. I always hated the IEs. Now if they were patent leather....

need i say more?

ScoopFromTheHoop wrote:
poorman's concords lol

couldnt have said it better myself

wack

thats why i like you memphis. we think alike. I always hated the IEs. Now if they were patent leather....

need i say more?

ScoopFromTheHoop wrote:
poorman's concords lol

couldnt have said it better myself

never really like the ie's period..they've retroed these so much,but why not the 11 lows with the patent leather or snakeskin joints...these ie's will be in outlets for sure

never really like the ie's period..they've retroed these so much,but why not the 11 lows with the patent leather or snakeskin joints...these ie's will be in outlets for sure

i would like the blk/red ones but wont have money for them...but them white/blk joints...im tryin to cop 2 pair...one for bball games and 1 to rock on they own...i love the 11 ie's

i would like the blk/red ones but wont have money for them...but them white/blk joints...im tryin to cop 2 pair...one for bball games and 1 to rock on they own...i love the 11 ie's

too bad these aint more like the 1996 og then the 2002 retro

none the less i a still going to pick a pair up

too bad these aint more like the 1996 og then the 2002 retro

none the less i a still going to pick a pair up

Originally Posted by DreSlay

wack

need i say more?

happy.gif

I had the blk/red pair in 03 though
grin.gif

Might mess with them again... but the wht/blk ones are horrible
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DreSlay

wack

need i say more?

happy.gif

I had the blk/red pair in 03 though
grin.gif

Might mess with them again... but the wht/blk ones are horrible
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom