Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i had these when they first came out i was like 6 so must cop!

july 16 release date two days after my bday
pimp.gif
So you're 15 years old ?
roll.gif

pimp.gif
So you're 15 years old ?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif
So you're 15 years old ?
roll.gif

Im going to be 20.Whats so funny?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif
So you're 15 years old ?
roll.gif

Im going to be 20.Whats so funny?

the bred cw looks really good in person. They are not as low as I thought. Gunna grab a pair in a few days
smile.gif

the bred cw looks really good in person. They are not as low as I thought. Gunna grab a pair in a few days
smile.gif

poor mans concords? couldnt be farther from the truth, i mean i hate most of the ie's but this colorway looks clean, people just hating cuz they arent patent doesnt mean they arent a nice shoe smdh at poeple

poor mans concords? couldnt be farther from the truth, i mean i hate most of the ie's but this colorway looks clean, people just hating cuz they arent patent doesnt mean they arent a nice shoe smdh at poeple

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Not really a fan of the stitching along the upper

air-jordan-11-xi-ie-low-white-black-silver-021.jpg

Wouldn't go as far as saying it's a "poor man's concord" but it's too close to the Concord for me, which is dropping in December. I will take a pair of Blk/Red though. A lot cleaner looking in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom