Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Went to my mall around 5pm today and Champs and Finishline didnt even get them...thought it was a wash then I remembered there was an Athletes Foot so I stopped in. Copped the ONLY 11.5 they got. These must have been pretty limited for them to be the only store in the mall to have them. Usually every store in my mall gets every retro.

My wife picked these up for me and the box price said $120 but the price on the reciept said $115 and this was at a local hibbetts. Did anyone else get these for $115.

My wife picked these up for me and the box price said $120 but the price on the reciept said $115 and this was at a local hibbetts. Did anyone else get these for $115.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

yeah my receipt said 115 + tax it was 126 & change total

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

yeah my receipt said 115 + tax it was 126 & change total

Originally Posted by Mumbles

don't believe i can pay retail for these until jb makes the sole like the ogs...
that being said...doubt i'll be paying retail for these anytime soon.
This. I thought about copping, went to Footlocker and tried them on looked at em in the mirror and couldn't do it. At least not for retail.

Originally Posted by Mumbles

don't believe i can pay retail for these until jb makes the sole like the ogs...
that being said...doubt i'll be paying retail for these anytime soon.
This. I thought about copping, went to Footlocker and tried them on looked at em in the mirror and couldn't do it. At least not for retail.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by knowledge10

I copped my pair earlier today, but I went to FTL first, and the did not have them in stock, and the salesman confirmed what one of the other members said that these are a limited GR. I then went home and placed my order through Finishline.com for an instore pick up, and the saleslady there told me that only 3 stores in there district received them, but she was also somewhat upset that I did not just come into the store and purchase them instead of buying them online so she could receive the commission.

you should have told her 
2i1kzee.jpg

shes crying about making 35 cents on a $120.00 pair of shoes 
laugh.gif

i hate giving commission to people at champs/footlocker unless i know them and they did something for me before 
Finishline people do not make commission on sales..only Footlocker/Champs/Footaction people do..and honestly..sellin ten pairs of these 120.00 dollar shoes goes a long way when you are in sales sales..normally commission for these employees is 2-3% off what YOU buy..so they are doing aight for what they are making PER hour PLUS commission..i use to make at least 15 dollars an hour every time I worked because I was about my sales and always got them to buy more than just a pair of shoes..

And who cares whether you know the person or not..? That shouldn't factor into your decision when buying a pair of shoes from Footlocker/Footaction/Champs people..I would buy from anyone as long as they came to me in a respect manner and weren't obnoxious like some sales people can b..sales people don't have to help you in any way, shape, or form (like give you a discount if that's what you're referring too)..

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by knowledge10

I copped my pair earlier today, but I went to FTL first, and the did not have them in stock, and the salesman confirmed what one of the other members said that these are a limited GR. I then went home and placed my order through Finishline.com for an instore pick up, and the saleslady there told me that only 3 stores in there district received them, but she was also somewhat upset that I did not just come into the store and purchase them instead of buying them online so she could receive the commission.

you should have told her 
2i1kzee.jpg

shes crying about making 35 cents on a $120.00 pair of shoes 
laugh.gif

i hate giving commission to people at champs/footlocker unless i know them and they did something for me before 
Finishline people do not make commission on sales..only Footlocker/Champs/Footaction people do..and honestly..sellin ten pairs of these 120.00 dollar shoes goes a long way when you are in sales sales..normally commission for these employees is 2-3% off what YOU buy..so they are doing aight for what they are making PER hour PLUS commission..i use to make at least 15 dollars an hour every time I worked because I was about my sales and always got them to buy more than just a pair of shoes..

And who cares whether you know the person or not..? That shouldn't factor into your decision when buying a pair of shoes from Footlocker/Footaction/Champs people..I would buy from anyone as long as they came to me in a respect manner and weren't obnoxious like some sales people can b..sales people don't have to help you in any way, shape, or form (like give you a discount if that's what you're referring too)..

The tumbled leather on Jordans Suck pure$ money shots

everytime I see a display, I do the scratch test. These kicks are no different as tested at Modells

These should end up in Memphis along wit ALL clearence stores,word 2 Tom

The tumbled leather on Jordans Suck pure$ money shots

everytime I see a display, I do the scratch test. These kicks are no different as tested at Modells

These should end up in Memphis along wit ALL clearence stores,word 2 Tom

Man this is the one part I hate bout coppin on beastbay...I have to wait for them to
get here. I normally don't even wear jays until a few months after they dropped but i want these on my feet nowwwwww!

Man this is the one part I hate bout coppin on beastbay...I have to wait for them to
get here. I normally don't even wear jays until a few months after they dropped but i want these on my feet nowwwwww!

I just picked up a pair. I saw them a realized this is my chance at some new 11s. I dont care for the 11s much but these are nice

I just picked up a pair. I saw them a realized this is my chance at some new 11s. I dont care for the 11s much but these are nice

Back
Top Bottom