Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Finishline people do not make commission on sales..only Footlocker/Champs/Footaction people do..and honestly..sellin ten pairs of these 120.00 dollar shoes goes a long way when you are in sales sales..normally commission for these employees is 2-3% off what YOU buy..so they are doing aight for what they are making PER hour PLUS commission..i use to make at least 15 dollars an hour every time I worked because I was about my sales and always got them to buy more than just a pair of shoes..

And who cares whether you know the person or not..? That shouldn't factor into your decision when buying a pair of shoes from Footlocker/Footaction/Champs people..I would buy from anyone as long as they came to me in a respect manner and weren't obnoxious like some sales people can b..sales people don't have to help you in any way, shape, or form (like give you a discount if that's what you're referring too)..
Actually as of july 10, 2011 finishline associates ARE commissioned
Yep. I went in there and had 4 teenage reps surround me and say "buy from me, buy from me!" i was like 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Finishline people do not make commission on sales..only Footlocker/Champs/Footaction people do..and honestly..sellin ten pairs of these 120.00 dollar shoes goes a long way when you are in sales sales..normally commission for these employees is 2-3% off what YOU buy..so they are doing aight for what they are making PER hour PLUS commission..i use to make at least 15 dollars an hour every time I worked because I was about my sales and always got them to buy more than just a pair of shoes..

And who cares whether you know the person or not..? That shouldn't factor into your decision when buying a pair of shoes from Footlocker/Footaction/Champs people..I would buy from anyone as long as they came to me in a respect manner and weren't obnoxious like some sales people can b..sales people don't have to help you in any way, shape, or form (like give you a discount if that's what you're referring too)..
Yep. I went in there and had 4 teenage reps surround me and say "buy from me, buy from me!" i was like 
ohwell.gif
Yea I found that out yesterday myself.
I gave in and copped yesterday, seemed like they were selling pretty fast from what stores were saying so when I came across my size I just went for it. Not really hating $128, and I have 45 days to find cheaper if it's THAT BIG of a deal if they sit.

Originally Posted by bence23

ohwell.gif
Yea I found that out yesterday myself.
I gave in and copped yesterday, seemed like they were selling pretty fast from what stores were saying so when I came across my size I just went for it. Not really hating $128, and I have 45 days to find cheaper if it's THAT BIG of a deal if they sit.

what I want to know is do they squeak when you walk? I have the black and yellow zest from a 06 or so and I dont even wear them much anymore cause you can HEAR ME COMIN! squeak squeak squeak

what I want to know is do they squeak when you walk? I have the black and yellow zest from a 06 or so and I dont even wear them much anymore cause you can HEAR ME COMIN! squeak squeak squeak

Originally Posted by loskickking23

These are so clean on feet!! Now I see how I ran my originals into the ground back in they day...lol.... With that being said , I might need to double up...
I agree. I unDS'd them today with some khakis and I know these will be worn A LOT!!!! 

Originally Posted by loskickking23

These are so clean on feet!! Now I see how I ran my originals into the ground back in they day...lol.... With that being said , I might need to double up...
I agree. I unDS'd them today with some khakis and I know these will be worn A LOT!!!! 

Did not know that..thanks for the information..guess Finishline sales people are gonna work harder in the future..
laugh.gif
..they usually are lazy whenever I walk into their stores..don't even acknowledge you..

Did not know that..thanks for the information..guess Finishline sales people are gonna work harder in the future..
laugh.gif
..they usually are lazy whenever I walk into their stores..don't even acknowledge you..

Originally Posted by Vitoman

Remove the insoles and pour some baking powder into the shoes. That's what I did with my yellow zests and it worked great for me.

Originally Posted by Vitoman

Remove the insoles and pour some baking powder into the shoes. That's what I did with my yellow zests and it worked great for me.

Don't know about Finishline, but most sales associates under the Footlocker company get 1%
Saw these in person today, looked pretty nice, but i'm going to try and wait it out on them.

Don't know about Finishline, but most sales associates under the Footlocker company get 1%
Saw these in person today, looked pretty nice, but i'm going to try and wait it out on them.

wow for as many people that said they didnt want these, they sure did sell well. Eastbay only has a few sizes left and my HOH has a few sizes left but sold thru alot

wow for as many people that said they didnt want these, they sure did sell well. Eastbay only has a few sizes left and my HOH has a few sizes left but sold thru alot

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

yeah i know...
laugh.gif
people were at my normal spot snatching these up saturday & they only had a single sz runs on most sizes.....glad i was able to get the only sz 12 like i always do
pimp.gif
... hopefully they hit the outlet & i can grab a 2nd pair

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

yeah i know...
laugh.gif
people were at my normal spot snatching these up saturday & they only had a single sz runs on most sizes.....glad i was able to get the only sz 12 like i always do
pimp.gif
... hopefully they hit the outlet & i can grab a 2nd pair

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Dudes kill me with bragging about how much they pay.

QFT!!!

Especially when they don't want to share how they got em for the low

You want an award or something???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Dudes kill me with bragging about how much they pay.

QFT!!!

Especially when they don't want to share how they got em for the low

You want an award or something???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom