Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Got my pair today from Sole Fresh So Clean. great kicks, but is it me or was the quality better on the 2003's? Why is my first reaction always "OMG are they fake?" with retros nowadays?

Got my pair today from Sole Fresh So Clean. great kicks, but is it me or was the quality better on the 2003's? Why is my first reaction always "OMG are they fake?" with retros nowadays?

Originally Posted by ejpeg

just you................... 03's were trash in comparison

Originally Posted by ejpeg

just you................... 03's were trash in comparison

I don't think the 2003's or these are bad quality.

They're just different because of the elephant print.

The white/black I have to see first.

I don't think the 2003's or these are bad quality.

They're just different because of the elephant print.

The white/black I have to see first.

Originally Posted by Cash is King

hHaha see these everywhere on the streets now suprised on that but how did these sell anybody they sell out?? i couldnt spend money on this thats just me though there a clean cw

Originally Posted by Cash is King

hHaha see these everywhere on the streets now suprised on that but how did these sell anybody they sell out?? i couldnt spend money on this thats just me though there a clean cw

I saw the black/white/Varsity Red Colorway in person today it had a price tag of $110.00. I'm not really feeling em'. Looks kinda plain IMO.

I've never liked the XI lows except for the Snakeskins.  I seen a  pic of the White/Black/Metallic Silver Colorway that are releasing on August 6th. THey look ok  but i'm going to see em' for myself in person on RD and decide if I will buy them

I saw the black/white/Varsity Red Colorway in person today it had a price tag of $110.00. I'm not really feeling em'. Looks kinda plain IMO.

I've never liked the XI lows except for the Snakeskins.  I seen a  pic of the White/Black/Metallic Silver Colorway that are releasing on August 6th. THey look ok  but i'm going to see em' for myself in person on RD and decide if I will buy them

will it be possible to get the white/black for less than retail? im guessing not
frown.gif

will it be possible to get the white/black for less than retail? im guessing not
frown.gif

got mine from eastbay today. I was relieved that they were indeed double boxed. I am very happy with the fit and quality of these. Hopefully, they hold up well on the court...

got mine from eastbay today. I was relieved that they were indeed double boxed. I am very happy with the fit and quality of these. Hopefully, they hold up well on the court...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Magic1978 wrote:

Why do you need or even care about red pods?

And many of us prefer a smoke translucent like on the previous retro, so it won't yellow.

The point is to give us an exact retro, at least once.  It's not a new concept.  

They gave you a retro with smoke soles.  Now feed the fans of the og. 

Might as well throw smoke soles on all XI's, so they wont yellow.

Funny how ya'll except certain changes but b and moan about others, yet the changes YOU prefer are above questioning.

Did you have the OG's?

Yes I did.  2 pairs.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Magic1978 wrote:

Why do you need or even care about red pods?

And many of us prefer a smoke translucent like on the previous retro, so it won't yellow.

The point is to give us an exact retro, at least once.  It's not a new concept.  

They gave you a retro with smoke soles.  Now feed the fans of the og. 

Might as well throw smoke soles on all XI's, so they wont yellow.

Funny how ya'll except certain changes but b and moan about others, yet the changes YOU prefer are above questioning.

Did you have the OG's?

Yes I did.  2 pairs.

Great shoe. My boy at FNL hooked it up with a pair for me.

Now I need to track down my second pair.

One of the GOATS of all time low top J's.

Meister.

Great shoe. My boy at FNL hooked it up with a pair for me.

Now I need to track down my second pair.

One of the GOATS of all time low top J's.

Meister.

went to the mall champs let me use a coupon but i didnt cus they had a 10.5 not an 11 and footlocker wouldnt let me use one.. !%$ is that about?

went to the mall champs let me use a coupon but i didnt cus they had a 10.5 not an 11 and footlocker wouldnt let me use one.. !%$ is that about?

I was hoping to unds mine this weekend... Because of work, not looking good at all..lol... Next weekend is a must...really liking this shoe

I was hoping to unds mine this weekend... Because of work, not looking good at all..lol... Next weekend is a must...really liking this shoe

^ yeah undsed mine yesterday, i cant complain... Only problem is you gotta have black socks on deck lol

^ yeah undsed mine yesterday, i cant complain... Only problem is you gotta have black socks on deck lol

I played ball in the original Concords when I was a Sophomore in high school (yes, I'm old). Worked the whole summer to buy those kicks...

Cool story bro.

Anyway, I never had these so I was looking forward to picking them up. I don't buy many J's anymore, unless they're 1 lows, but liked the way they looked. Now I like the way they feel so much that I'm thinking about balling in them when I start up again in a few weeks. Love the cut around the ankle, not quite a true low top or a mid.

Any thoughts on using these to ball in?

Back
Top Bottom