Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by 1lov2thosewitshoes

{Delicious}

ill be the first to say i bashed this shoe from inital pics but these on feet pictures make these look 10000000x better.... id cop under $80...but not for $126 like i did the blk/red's

{Delicious}

ill be the first to say i bashed this shoe from inital pics but these on feet pictures make these look 10000000x better.... id cop under $80...but not for $126 like i did the blk/red's

Seriously considering picking up that white pair for hooping after seeing those pics, blk ones are too pretty to ruin playing out doors

Seriously considering picking up that white pair for hooping after seeing those pics, blk ones are too pretty to ruin playing out doors

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ill be the first to say i bashed this shoe was indifferent from inital pics but these on feet pictures make these look 10000000x better.... id cop under $80...but not for $126 like i did the blk/red's
fixed, still don't really want these and the concords but after wearing my lows today I wouldn't mind a size 10 in these at all. So nice

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ill be the first to say i bashed this shoe was indifferent from inital pics but these on feet pictures make these look 10000000x better.... id cop under $80...but not for $126 like i did the blk/red's
fixed, still don't really want these and the concords but after wearing my lows today I wouldn't mind a size 10 in these at all. So nice

shape looks terrible and I was kinda wantin to cop these. Looks like I'm standin by my no J's til the Concords rule

shape looks terrible and I was kinda wantin to cop these. Looks like I'm standin by my no J's til the Concords rule

Originally Posted by kenichi

just finished them. what do you think NT fam?

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
  very nice!

Back
Top Bottom