Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I think you should have never done that.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

I don't see any patent on the whites did they scratch that?

Yeah they scratched that. The released versions IMO look alot better without the patent. Came across as too "Concord wanna be" like to me.

Yeah they scratched that. The released versions IMO look alot better without the patent. Came across as too "Concord wanna be" like to me.

you know that those are the XI low I.E. which were orginally released in the summer of 1996, don't you?
Back then Nike only released them in black/dark grey-true red and white-cement grey-cobalt blue.

The XI lows with patent were MJ's exlcusives and did not release to the public until 2001.

you know that those are the XI low I.E. which were orginally released in the summer of 1996, don't you?
Back then Nike only released them in black/dark grey-true red and white-cement grey-cobalt blue.

The XI lows with patent were MJ's exlcusives and did not release to the public until 2001.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

He's talking about how the original samples had patent leather.

Ummmmm, thanks for the history lesson though.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

OK, i c. Anyway, back in 1996 i was not feeling the I.E.s because the whole upper of the shoe was much different to
the mids unlike other lowcuts like the I, II, V, VI, VIII, IX, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVII etc. 

The AJ XI low I.E. are much more altered like the XIX, XX lows where mostly only the soles remind of the original mid cut version.

Maybe because i was too focused on the XI mids back then with the cool and elegant look with the patent and mesh, so i totally

ignored these. Now after having 4 different XI mids and knowing that MJ actually wore the black/red XI low I.E.s

in the playoffs, my value for them have gone much up. In fact i love them very much now.

it is love on the third sight ^^ 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

OK, i c. Anyway, back in 1996 i was not feeling the I.E.s because the whole upper of the shoe was much different to
the mids unlike other lowcuts like the I, II, V, VI, VIII, IX, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVII etc. 

The AJ XI low I.E. are much more altered like the XIX, XX lows where mostly only the soles remind of the original mid cut version.

Maybe because i was too focused on the XI mids back then with the cool and elegant look with the patent and mesh, so i totally

ignored these. Now after having 4 different XI mids and knowing that MJ actually wore the black/red XI low I.E.s

in the playoffs, my value for them have gone much up. In fact i love them very much now.

it is love on the third sight ^^ 

Back
Top Bottom