Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

35ioldf.jpg

wayyyy better imo

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I heard they say just remove the insole and put baby powder I think

ok ill try it when i get home.....

yep always do this with my 10s works like a charm 
pimp.gif

it worked perfectly except i put a little too much baby powder in my left shoe so my see through black parts were white for a few days 
laugh.gif
.... but no squeaking
pimp.gif

I heard they say just remove the insole and put baby powder I think

pimp.gif

it worked perfectly except i put a little too much baby powder in my left shoe so my see through black parts were white for a few days 
laugh.gif
.... but no squeaking
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
.... but no squeaking
pimp.gif

Same thing happened with me. I put a lil too much in my ALL BLACK Xs and they had powder coming out all around for a few days lol. 

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
.... but no squeaking
pimp.gif

Same thing happened with me. I put a lil too much in my ALL BLACK Xs and they had powder coming out all around for a few days lol. 

check this out sole collector released some pictures of the white/black pair.....noticed the sole is not blue in these
pimp.gif

35ioldf.jpg

2j2gsar.jpg

o7lx1y.jpg

I told u guys not to worry too much about the blue tintedOutsoles of xi generally. Because the intense blue Was caused by the lighting during taking the pics,But the soles itself have only the decent blue tintLike on most other nikes or the og xi

check this out sole collector released some pictures of the white/black pair.....noticed the sole is not blue in these
pimp.gif

35ioldf.jpg

2j2gsar.jpg

o7lx1y.jpg

I told u guys not to worry too much about the blue tintedOutsoles of xi generally. Because the intense blue Was caused by the lighting during taking the pics,But the soles itself have only the decent blue tintLike on most other nikes or the og xi

Just got my pair of black/varsity reds in the mail. I'm very happy with them. Just trying to decide if I want to rock them for the short time left this summer, or keep them DS until next summer.

While usually I'm one of the first to jump on JB for the terrible quality of their current retros, these are incredible. The leather feels great, there's good support around the ankle, and they're just mad comfortable.

Now I gotta wait and see if I have the funds for the white/blacks when they drop

Just got my pair of black/varsity reds in the mail. I'm very happy with them. Just trying to decide if I want to rock them for the short time left this summer, or keep them DS until next summer.

While usually I'm one of the first to jump on JB for the terrible quality of their current retros, these are incredible. The leather feels great, there's good support around the ankle, and they're just mad comfortable.

Now I gotta wait and see if I have the funds for the white/blacks when they drop

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

pimp.gif

35ioldf.jpg

2j2gsar.jpg

o7lx1y.jpg

Yea I think from here on out every retro released by JB will have some sort of blue tint to the sole.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

pimp.gif

35ioldf.jpg

2j2gsar.jpg

o7lx1y.jpg

Yea I think from here on out every retro released by JB will have some sort of blue tint to the sole.

^^yea i think every clear sole will have some sort of blue also...

i wonder if the pictures we been getting of the concords if the sole will not be that much blue like how it looks in the pictures???

^^yea i think every clear sole will have some sort of blue also...

i wonder if the pictures we been getting of the concords if the sole will not be that much blue like how it looks in the pictures???

Wrong, nike has been releasing clear outsoles with
Blue tint decades ago!
My very first basketball shoes were
The air force 180 which air unit
Had the blue tint too.
same goes with the air zoom flight 96
in white/navy-gold or the foamposite one.

Back
Top Bottom