Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Wrong, nike has been releasing clear outsoles with
Blue tint decades ago!
My very first basketball shoes were
The air force 180 which air unit
Had the blue tint too.
same goes with the air zoom flight 96
in white/navy-gold or the foamposite one.

im sure they have had blue soles before...but now they are starting to go with the blue soles more...i know they 1st ever concords had blue like tint then later they went to clear sole now back to blue

im sure they have had blue soles before...but now they are starting to go with the blue soles more...i know they 1st ever concords had blue like tint then later they went to clear sole now back to blue

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I hope JB makes them just like the white/varsityred lows from back in 2001. They will be
pimp.gif
and copped 2 times

These would be copped as well 2 times.

Holy sh** those breds low on are hit!

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I hope JB makes them just like the white/varsityred lows from back in 2001. They will be
pimp.gif
and copped 2 times

These would be copped as well 2 times.

Holy sh** those breds low on are hit!

I've been callin all over(footlocker, footaction, champs, finishline) no one
knows when the low black/white 11's are coming out
indifferent.gif

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLEAR RELEASE DATE FOR THESE AT ALL?????

indifferent.gif

almost got a pair of the white/black 11's today for $10.00 over retail but i changed my mind and will wait it out

there pretty nice if you ask me but i want to pay retail like i did for the last pair

almost got a pair of the white/black 11's today for $10.00 over retail but i changed my mind and will wait it out

there pretty nice if you ask me but i want to pay retail like i did for the last pair

Originally Posted by yungchamp

indifferent.gif

August 13

Originally Posted by yungchamp

indifferent.gif

August 13

Copped the black/red lows last week will see how money is for the black/whites when they drop.

Copped the black/red lows last week will see how money is for the black/whites when they drop.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

actually only the dmp 11 and 2009 spacejamsHad the icy clearsoles.All 2000/2001 retros, except the black/reds and the columbias had yellow tinted soles.The columbia og and retros also had a blue tint inside!The og 11 concords definetly had the blue tint too.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

actually only the dmp 11 and 2009 spacejamsHad the icy clearsoles.All 2000/2001 retros, except the black/reds and the columbias had yellow tinted soles.The columbia og and retros also had a blue tint inside!The og 11 concords definetly had the blue tint too.

The GS pairs are horrible. Glue stains all over and white leather seems to have black smudges (they might even be cracks). If your buying a pair for your lady, make sure you inspect them thoroughly.

The GS pairs are horrible. Glue stains all over and white leather seems to have black smudges (they might even be cracks). If your buying a pair for your lady, make sure you inspect them thoroughly.

I got the wht/blk joints on Tuesday. They look great. I thought I would pass on them until I saw them in person.

I got the wht/blk joints on Tuesday. They look great. I thought I would pass on them until I saw them in person.

Back
Top Bottom