Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Zyzz

hmmm those white/black dont look too bad

whats retail? might have to cop if they are cheap
$120
whens the release? hopefully they dont sell out id like to grab a pair at retail or less.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Zyzz

hmmm those white/black dont look too bad

whats retail? might have to cop if they are cheap
$120
whens the release? hopefully they dont sell out id like to grab a pair at retail or less.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

white/black metallic

2s63uxx.jpg
2evaser.jpg

2aj528i.jpg
rmjo6a.jpg

2gshf1z.jpg

their nice...i will cop...i love the sole
pimp.gif
DEFINITELY copped

The '03 Black/Red's were the definition of DURABLE. I couldnt tell you how many times and different places I wore them, and they always stayed fresh.

Will definitely cop this years pair.

On sale though.
laugh.gif

The '03 Black/Red's were the definition of DURABLE. I couldnt tell you how many times and different places I wore them, and they always stayed fresh.

Will definitely cop this years pair.

On sale though.
laugh.gif

release date on the black and whites? im passing on concords for those, my dmp are good enough for me and id rather pay a little more for 01s than crap that comes out nowadays. just my 2 pennies

release date on the black and whites? im passing on concords for those, my dmp are good enough for me and id rather pay a little more for 01s than crap that comes out nowadays. just my 2 pennies

i'm not a fan of the IE at all, but those white/black look like they could make some real interesting custom all blacks.

i'm not a fan of the IE at all, but those white/black look like they could make some real interesting custom all blacks.

Copping both. So dope. Ever since the Low Taxi 12's, Low Jays are my new obsession lol

Copping both. So dope. Ever since the Low Taxi 12's, Low Jays are my new obsession lol

Back
Top Bottom