Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

NYC HEADS...

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS POSTED BUT ITS WHATEVER...

IF YOU BUY FROM MODELLS, AND YOU ARE A CUNY STUDENT...BRING YOUR ID AND YOU GET A DISCOUNT, THAT INCLUDES JORDANS TOO.

WALKED OUT THE DOOR PAYING 112 BUCKS
laugh.gif

NYC HEADS...

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS POSTED BUT ITS WHATEVER...

IF YOU BUY FROM MODELLS, AND YOU ARE A CUNY STUDENT...BRING YOUR ID AND YOU GET A DISCOUNT, THAT INCLUDES JORDANS TOO.

WALKED OUT THE DOOR PAYING 112 BUCKS
laugh.gif

don't believe i can pay retail for these until jb makes the sole like the ogs...
that being said...doubt i'll be paying retail for these anytime soon.

don't believe i can pay retail for these until jb makes the sole like the ogs...
that being said...doubt i'll be paying retail for these anytime soon.

the HOH in willowbrook nj still had fsr, bought a pair for me and my girl

by any chance can anyone explain why some people call these versions of the shoes IEs? what does that stand for?

I've heard the term tossed around in regards to this shoe, but since its not written on the box label I'm even more interested to know the reason.

by any chance can anyone explain why some people call these versions of the shoes IEs? what does that stand for?

I've heard the term tossed around in regards to this shoe, but since its not written on the box label I'm even more interested to know the reason.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

imprinted elephant if im not mistaken

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Went to my mall in jersey. At around 2:30. Went to champs to see if i could convince them to let me use a coupon, no dice. Then went to House of Hoops footlocker and looked through 3 pairs to see which ones i liked. A lot of glue stains on some pairs but i got my pair. I wanna double up but hopefully theyll be around in a week or so so i could use a coupon or something. Idk how people are letting these pass, i been waiting to see these come back around for a long time. Congratz to everyone who excitedly got a pair today. Great shoe.

Did you go to Cherry Hill HOH?  And if you did, did they have the Hyperfuse 2011 PEs?
it was the willowbrook mall in wayne. Im pretty sure they had the hyperfuse 2011s if that matters

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Went to my mall in jersey. At around 2:30. Went to champs to see if i could convince them to let me use a coupon, no dice. Then went to House of Hoops footlocker and looked through 3 pairs to see which ones i liked. A lot of glue stains on some pairs but i got my pair. I wanna double up but hopefully theyll be around in a week or so so i could use a coupon or something. Idk how people are letting these pass, i been waiting to see these come back around for a long time. Congratz to everyone who excitedly got a pair today. Great shoe.

Did you go to Cherry Hill HOH?  And if you did, did they have the Hyperfuse 2011 PEs?
it was the willowbrook mall in wayne. Im pretty sure they had the hyperfuse 2011s if that matters

Originally Posted by ColdCity

The OG version had black soft suede overlays instead of elephant print found on the '03 & '11 pair.

I read on here somewhere that only the box tag on the original white/grey pair held the I.E. name. Not sure if both pairs donned that name in the '03 reissue.

In design, I.E. means 'Interior Elements" which makes sense being that these had mesh "windows" which made the interior visible (and breathable)... that's just guess so don't quote me on that.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

The OG version had black soft suede overlays instead of elephant print found on the '03 & '11 pair.

I read on here somewhere that only the box tag on the original white/grey pair held the I.E. name. Not sure if both pairs donned that name in the '03 reissue.

In design, I.E. means 'Interior Elements" which makes sense being that these had mesh "windows" which made the interior visible (and breathable)... that's just guess so don't quote me on that.

I have always loved these.... I also love when the sneakers I love have no hype behind them... I don't mind paying reatail When I don't have to stand in a $&@& line.... When I wait for something to go on sale that means I really don't want em or I didn't have the money at the time... Really looking forward to wearing these

I have always loved these.... I also love when the sneakers I love have no hype behind them... I don't mind paying reatail When I don't have to stand in a $&@& line.... When I wait for something to go on sale that means I really don't want em or I didn't have the money at the time... Really looking forward to wearing these

Easy cop. 

This is IMO the ULTIMATE beater shoe. Don't have to worry about yellowed soles or anything. Just rock em everyday or when lazy.

Easy cop. 

This is IMO the ULTIMATE beater shoe. Don't have to worry about yellowed soles or anything. Just rock em everyday or when lazy.

Has anybody been able to use coupons or Winners Circle rewards on these at finishline????

Has anybody been able to use coupons or Winners Circle rewards on these at finishline????

Forgot these dropped today, thank god there was no hype on these so i was able to get them right before the mall closed.
The homie hooked me up with the employee discount too so i got them for a cool $91 after tax
glasses.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pimp.gif

Forgot these dropped today, thank god there was no hype on these so i was able to get them right before the mall closed.
The homie hooked me up with the employee discount too so i got them for a cool $91 after tax
glasses.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pimp.gif

Went to my mall around 5pm today and Champs and Finishline didnt even get them...thought it was a wash then I remembered there was an Athletes Foot so I stopped in. Copped the ONLY 11.5 they got. These must have been pretty limited for them to be the only store in the mall to have them. Usually every store in my mall gets every retro.

Back
Top Bottom