Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Man i might need to double up on these asap. On finishline they disapeared i know ill regreat it in the long run if i dont double up now

Man i might need to double up on these asap. On finishline they disapeared i know ill regreat it in the long run if i dont double up now

Most underrated jordan IMO ..... Alot of people I know don't like em but they have always been in my top 5...My first summer after graduating high school when I had the originals...wild &$@ summer... Lol... These will always be a special sneaker to me..I Definatly wouldn't mind a second pair

Most underrated jordan IMO ..... Alot of people I know don't like em but they have always been in my top 5...My first summer after graduating high school when I had the originals...wild &$@ summer... Lol... These will always be a special sneaker to me..I Definatly wouldn't mind a second pair

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Dudes kill me with bragging about how much they pay.

QFT!!!

Especially when they don't want to share how they got em for the low

You want an award or something???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol forreal

got my self a pair but i think im gonna  switch insoles on this one
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Dudes kill me with bragging about how much they pay.

QFT!!!

Especially when they don't want to share how they got em for the low

You want an award or something???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol forreal

got my self a pair but i think im gonna  switch insoles on this one
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AIRRON

my man Nikestore still has sizes 7 through 15. 

Originally Posted by AIRRON

my man Nikestore still has sizes 7 through 15. 

^^ thanks for the update, i hit up my local foot locker and the only size 11 they had was a display shoe that had scratched leather and had the toe peeling off. Might have to make that nikestore move

^^ thanks for the update, i hit up my local foot locker and the only size 11 they had was a display shoe that had scratched leather and had the toe peeling off. Might have to make that nikestore move

WOW, at Eastbay/Footlocker homepage they only have the huge sizes left for this shoe.
While so many here were saying PASS, there are still so many who got this one.
Of course it could be because the quantity of these are really much lower than
the AJ III white/cements etc.
In Europe, Footlocker still has not received them
frown.gif

Nike Europe sells them for 140 €
frown.gif

WOW, at Eastbay/Footlocker homepage they only have the huge sizes left for this shoe.
While so many here were saying PASS, there are still so many who got this one.
Of course it could be because the quantity of these are really much lower than
the AJ III white/cements etc.
In Europe, Footlocker still has not received them
frown.gif

Nike Europe sells them for 140 €
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom