Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

yea they look nice with shorts, wearing pants usually covers that subtle red on sockliner. i always loved to wear my OGs with shorts.

they just started to look ridiculous when the soles turned YELLOW-BROWN lol thats the positive thing about the dark soles, wont look rotton brown yellow after several wears.

yea they look nice with shorts, wearing pants usually covers that subtle red on sockliner. i always loved to wear my OGs with shorts.

they just started to look ridiculous when the soles turned YELLOW-BROWN lol thats the positive thing about the dark soles, wont look rotton brown yellow after several wears.

does anyone have teh newest vip birthday coupon from footlocker, i want to pick these up for less than retail, i looked in teh coupon thread but the one in there expired at teh beginning of july, thanks

does anyone have teh newest vip birthday coupon from footlocker, i want to pick these up for less than retail, i looked in teh coupon thread but the one in there expired at teh beginning of july, thanks

True to size my 10 fits perfectly even though I won't be wearing them for a while
laugh.gif

is it really necessary to do the typical changes to the i e? materials alone shouldve been enough to distinguish retros from the og. keep the elephant if you have to, but a slightly lighter sole with red pods is not asking too much

is it really necessary to do the typical changes to the i e? materials alone shouldve been enough to distinguish retros from the og. keep the elephant if you have to, but a slightly lighter sole with red pods is not asking too much

well sizes were out for a little at finishline.com but they've re-upped their website to a FSR from store inventories.

well sizes were out for a little at finishline.com but they've re-upped their website to a FSR from store inventories.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Why do you need or even care about red pods?

And many of us prefer a smoke translucent like on the previous retro, so it won't yellow.

And many of us prefer a smoke translucent like on the previous retro, so it won't yellow.

Exactly... I'm tired of clear soles... It's been way over done and they look terrible after a couple of years... It wouldn't have stopped me from buying, but I like more this way

Exactly... I'm tired of clear soles... It's been way over done and they look terrible after a couple of years... It wouldn't have stopped me from buying, but I like more this way

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The point is to give us an exact retro, at least once.  It's not a new concept.  

They gave you a retro with smoke soles.  Now feed the fans of the og. 

Might as well throw smoke soles on all XI's, so they wont yellow.

Funny how ya'll except certain changes but b and moan about others, yet the changes YOU prefer are above questioning.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The point is to give us an exact retro, at least once.  It's not a new concept.  

They gave you a retro with smoke soles.  Now feed the fans of the og. 

Might as well throw smoke soles on all XI's, so they wont yellow.

Funny how ya'll except certain changes but b and moan about others, yet the changes YOU prefer are above questioning.

Back
Top Bottom