Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I hope JB makes them just like the white/varsityred lows from back in 2001. They will be
pimp.gif
and copped 2 times

if it's these watch out for world war III it will be mass hysteria everywhere, robbing, killing, stealing, looting people will literly go CRAZY. and i'll also join in for the fun!!!

PLEASE JB do us right, this year!!!!

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I hope JB makes them just like the white/varsityred lows from back in 2001. They will be
pimp.gif
and copped 2 times

if it's these watch out for world war III it will be mass hysteria everywhere, robbing, killing, stealing, looting people will literly go CRAZY. and i'll also join in for the fun!!!

PLEASE JB do us right, this year!!!!

these better no be the ugly 11 lows that came out a four years ago because these will sit and rot:smile:

these better no be the ugly 11 lows that came out a four years ago because these will sit and rot:smile:

?why the hell is jb always releasing 11s in fall lately.y not in the summer time i know the anniversary 11s came out but that doesnt count.

?why the hell is jb always releasing 11s in fall lately.y not in the summer time i know the anniversary 11s came out but that doesnt count.

Has anyone actually looked at what he posted?? It clearly shows that it's the same model # as the I.E.Is everybody on crazy pills?

Has anyone actually looked at what he posted?? It clearly shows that it's the same model # as the I.E.Is everybody on crazy pills?

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I'm probably in the 1% that actually prefers the non-patent XI lows.

indifferent.gif

What's the stoneface for? I too prefer the I.E.'s over the patent leather lows. Not saying I don't like the patent lows but if I want the patent look I'll just go with the mid.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I'm probably in the 1% that actually prefers the non-patent XI lows.

indifferent.gif

What's the stoneface for? I too prefer the I.E.'s over the patent leather lows. Not saying I don't like the patent lows but if I want the patent look I'll just go with the mid.

Back
Top Bottom