Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Will be copped....on release date....at the local footlocker....with no sales tax.....and no camping out....can't wait!  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by fijiloo

jay freaking horrible at customer service. i send him an email asking a few questions all i get is a freaking blanket response everytime.

" hello my dear friend, thanks for your email! we sell authentic only! air jordan xi concord is a pre-order please check my website" %!@

duh i already put in my order. i want an answer to my question..
same here bro.  seems like he ignores emails.  i dont want to have to make a twitter just to get in touch with the guy smh.
Customer service really sucks. And he doesnt answer questions properly. Ordered from him recently. No double box for 2 pairs of kicks. boxes came damaged. Buyers beware. 50 dollars for shipping, no double box
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

jay freaking horrible at customer service. i send him an email asking a few questions all i get is a freaking blanket response everytime.

" hello my dear friend, thanks for your email! we sell authentic only! air jordan xi concord is a pre-order please check my website" %!@

duh i already put in my order. i want an answer to my question..
same here bro.  seems like he ignores emails.  i dont want to have to make a twitter just to get in touch with the guy smh.
Customer service really sucks. And he doesnt answer questions properly. Ordered from him recently. No double box for 2 pairs of kicks. boxes came damaged. Buyers beware. 50 dollars for shipping, no double box
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Every year I come in a XI thread and read this stupid shiet over and over again.  You guys find a local US guy selling the Concords early who speaks perfect english and sells for retail, and let me know who he is. 

If only this guy exists. 

Kids these days are so entitled, finding every lil thing to complain about.  Its like they spent 250, and Jay should be worshipping them or something.  If I were Jay or air-randy or any other early seller, I would write down all the douchebags on here, and make sure when I ship the shoes to them, those shoes are the worst b-grades ever.

4:30am EST...just placed my order via PayPal and Air Randy's website...looks like things are a go on his end. I purchased a pair of AJ2011 YOTR's from Randy and they were perfect so I have confidence in these...will post pix/review upon receipt. Fingers crossed...
grin.gif

im on air-randys facebook page and (supposedely) every1 was able to order...he must got infinity amounts of every size..."c'mon son" (ed lover voice) im not tryin get a cancellation email when i couldve just delt wit SDS

^those pics from marquee sole looking more like it, shape is looking alot better than mist pics of the 2011 XI's so far.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Every year I come in a XI thread and read this stupid shiet over and over again.  You guys find a local US guy selling the Concords early who speaks perfect english and sells for retail, and let me know who he is. 

If only this guy exists. 

Kids these days are so entitled, finding every lil thing to complain about.  Its like they spent 250, and Jay should be worshipping them or something.  If I were Jay or air-randy or any other early seller, I would write down all the douchebags on here, and make sure when I ship the shoes to them, those shoes are the worst b-grades ever.

And if I were to get the worst b-grades ever you better beleive I will post the pics here or on another site letting people know not to buy. If a customer has questions as a responsible business owner its his job to answer it. I dont care if he talks chineese, japaneese, korean, spanish or whatever language he speaks. I dont care if I pay 250 or $25 dollars if I have a question he should answer my question peiod. But guess what your not anyone of them so you can shut the phuc up.

Love the right shoe, hate the left shoe!
the jumpman on the right shoe is really killing it more than i thought
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

here they are enjoy!

nice pics
nerd.gif
great og colombias in the corner with the extra blue soles, sentimental favorite of mine !
OG XI black/reds!!! white patent lining, true red outsoles and thicker ankle padding....AWESOME 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If only this guy exists. 

And if I were to get the worst b-grades ever you better beleive I will post the pics here or on another site letting people know not to buy. If a customer has questions as a responsible business owner its his job to answer it. I dont care if he talks chineese, japaneese, korean, spanish or whatever language he speaks. I dont care if I pay 250 or $25 dollars if I have a question he should answer my question peiod. But guess what your not anyone of them so you can shut the phuc up.

This guy is the exact "guy" that comes in the the XI thread crying that he hasn't heard from Jay or Randy for weeks and was "ripped off" only to find out that his shoes shipped from Guangzhou weeks ago and some customs guys is wearing them because the sole of his previous shoes fell off that day at work.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We all know what comes with Slamdunkspace and Air Randy. If you order from them, you risk getting an F Grade shoe. It is what it is. Some get a decent pair, but some don't. All in all, is it worth rolling the dice to have something 3 months earlier than everyone else for $100 more? Me personally? No way. Patience is a virtue.

But yeah, Do any of you think Jay or Randy really give a damn about any of you? Once your money goes into their account, you're playing their game. And it's a pretty crappy game. Good luck to all that are rolling the dice. I'll have my 4 pairs come RD.

Ordered from Air-Randy for the first time last night, hope he doesn't let down. On the bright side, while I was making the payment, I noticed I had $95 laying around in my Paypal with no idea where it came from. Ended up only costing me $175 from my bank account
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom