Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Marqueesole's pics right now looks the best! I really hope that's the actual release pair cause that's the most legit shape looking pair! Might have to really cop more than 2 in that case.

marqueesole pics 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

@ eddo1005, you take pride in having a business with garbage/sh*t customer service? Was complaining about the smashed boxes. its ok to receiving packages with come almost destroyed? Was not complaining about the quality. And yes if youre paying money for goods, you are entitled to quality customer service

Like I said, you are thinking the American way while dealing with a reseller in Asia.  Jay's service is actually good, but he will never live up to US standards.

I honestly dont know how much he gets his shoes for, but I have been to China and visited plenty of Nike retail location.  Do you know, Nike products in general retail for more in China than in the US?   At 235, roughly 55~60 above US retail price, to get these early is a pretty good deal, double boxed or not.  Like i said, if your expectation is sky high, then these arent for you.
You know what's funny? These kids are complaining about getting smashed boxes? At least the boxes come 1000's of miles away overseas. They have an excuse for being smashed. What about Eastbay? Located in the Continental US. Their boxes show up Hulk smashed by Thor's Hammer.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Randy or Jay never advertise that they have stellar customer service. The point is people should know buying stuff early from shady cats like them DOES NOT entitle you to golden customer service. It's not buying from an authorized Nike dealer, or an actual store base. It's the middleman who doesn't really care about you and just takes your money then ships them out at their "prompt" leisure. Jay speaks Engrish for Christ's Sake.

The funniest part is, Jay and Randy will stay in business. You complaining about bad customer service and not buying from them isn't going to hurt one bit. The next guy will come and buy a pair. The world keeps moving homie while you standing still. Like I said, same thing from every XI thread we've had since the Space Jams...

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Damn...really considering ordering another pair off air randy since theyre shipping out already. I'm an impatient person!

same thing i was just thinking yo.  i copped from SDS too, but Randy is shipping out now...his pics do look good too..

Yea I ordered from SDS as well. Just so tempting cuz AR already shipping... But I think I might have to wait till I get my SDS order in. I wanna make sure the quality is right from them at least. I ain't tryin to order from another place and go 0/2 in the QC. But we'll see... I am impatient as they come.

I ordered from Air Randy this morning. As soon as I receive them I will post pics on NT! I ordered my Dark Pine Foams from Air randy and had no issues and I received them in 3 days. Hopefully its the same with the Concords!

^ haha hell yea bro. we on the same page. nothing worse than swinging and missing twice. lots of heads seem to have received their tracking # from AR, so they should have theirs soon, I'm sure pics will be posted. I just hope our pairs from SDS arent foofoo

i dont even think Air randy is actually shipping out, they are just printing up the tracking. they are supposed to get the shoes same time as SDS... just putting that out there.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Damn...really considering ordering another pair off air randy since theyre shipping out already. I'm an impatient person!

same thing i was just thinking yo.  i copped from SDS too, but Randy is shipping out now...his pics do look good too..

Yea I ordered from SDS as well. Just so tempting cuz AR already shipping... But I think I might have to wait till I get my SDS order in. I wanna make sure the quality is right from them at least. I ain't tryin to order from another place and go 0/2 in the QC. But we'll see... I am impatient as they come.

I ordered from SDS as well with AR shipping already makes me want to cop one from him as well

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i dont even think Air randy is actually shipping out, they are just printing up the tracking. they are supposed to get the shoes same time as SDS... just putting that out there.

this

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I've been at the checkout page of air randy THREE separate times today.

Can't do it, want to so bad but I can't
ohwell.gif

Lmaooo I feel you I did the same if I was gonna wear them early I would but I would rather wait till the rd cause if I pay 200+ now they are gonna sit on ice for a year or so anyway.

These will not sit around where I live, every mall close to me or in the surrounding area take early payments whether they're supposed to or nit its all about sales wit these cats I will have my payment in at 2-3 spots

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Zyzz

this
*Puts credit card back in wallet.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

You know what's funny? These kids are complaining about getting smashed boxes? At least the boxes come 1000's of miles away overseas. They have an excuse for being smashed. What about Eastbay? Located in the Continental US. Their boxes show up Hulk smashed by Thor's Hammer.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cosigned. Why do they think its a good idea to ship the sneakers in bags!! 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This seriously had me rolling!! 
roll.gif

So...December 23 is the official release right? Meaning I should be on my comp. at 9pm western time ( from Vegas ) on Dec. 22 refreshing the hell out of NDC? Never bought anything midnight release online before cause I usually just go to my local NikeTown but I have a feeling they will only allow a 1-2 purchase per costumer on these and I'm looking to have a couple of backup pairs.

Finally got a email back from Jay, they are not giving 10 dollar refunds on the earlier orders, just a gift which I presume is the zoom air insoles.....

You have to know what your getting into and cant expect great customer service when dealing with overseas sellers selling grey market products, the bottom line is they have a product everyone wants, which in this case is the most popular in demand shoe of all time basically, 3-4 months before the release date for the same price it will be selling for on the reseller market in Dec, and the reseller market will prob be more then 300 that last week in Dec im sure with the hype for these.... As long as I get my shoes Im fine with everything else that comes along with the transaction.....

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Seriously debating ordering a pair from Air Randy right now. I know I'm not gonna do some line up type deal at xmas time, especially with these. $100 extra isn't a bad price to pay. And I want to keep my DMP DS for now. Hmmmmmmmm
Don't do it. Spend that extra $100 and get someone a nice gift.

NDC was clutch last year for me with the Cool Greys, although it did crash a few dozen times. But I still got my pair. And free next day.

Just wait.

NDC?

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

so air randy is shipping out now?
I don't think that's confirmed yet.  He's obviously preparing the shipping labels, but it says on his site that he will start shipping 24-48 hours after order is received.  I guess he could start sending them out as early as tomorrow...that would be my guess. 

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

so air randy is shipping out now?
I don't think that's confirmed yet.  He's obviously preparing the shipping labels, but it says on his site that he will start shipping 24-48 hours after order is received.  I guess he could start sending them out as early as tomorrow...that would be my guess. 
Randy could be shipping out by now, because its a 12hr difference between hong kong time and US time. So its already 6:30am thursday in hong kong, so its possible he could start shipping by the weekend

Back
Top Bottom